Wednesday, 4 February 2026

Tummak Too

Enlightenment about self might arrive at once but enlightenment politics arrives in stages, the first realisation is by chance, that all existence is political and this arrives when the political structure shows itself to you, the rest is when you start seeing existence, places and the world in this new light. I'm thankful for belonging to Purvanchal, not only because it is an originally superior culture which I saw dying in front of my own eyes, but also the torture the structure ruling it has inflicted on me. I have undergone what could only be termed as infinite suffering, and since as a physician I know what suffering means I'm definitely not playing with words here. The tragedy is not that here in Purvanchal people's lives are ruined for nothing, the tragedy is that those who are employed to do this are absolutely low value scum who carelessly play with people's lives thinking of themselves as God. It's similar to a pickpocket who is also a rapist and murderer deciding who you are going to marry. My region and my culture, not only betrayed me for nothing but also got me humiliated by other regions and cultures, which after it happened to me I realised is a common practice in Bihar and associated regions in which my home region would also come. Things become kind of funny when you are expecting Lord Voldemort but the truth turns out to be that it's a decentralised multi-level setup in which pickpockets cum rapists are employed on every family, only term I can use is feudal deep intelligence and they socially engineer your family and socially engineer your finances and relationships. Of course this system of feudal deep intelligence thrives on psychopathology, these motherfuckers are so deep in depravity and criminality that they have crossed the threshold of remaining human. It's malignant narcissism, megalomania and God complex. This system thrives of extremes so imagine a pickpocket cum rapist having infinite megalomania and God complex and with that access to your life. With time I came to realise that this, actually is the real intelligence setup of this country and it functions at the biopolitical level. And that's how the our neocolonial masters keep a highly optimised extraction and exploitation setup, in Purvanchal it is extreme deprivation for common folk and extreme excess for those who have power in the wake of what is yours is mine but what is mine is only mine. It took me some time to realise that my beautiful culture is dead now and what I see at present is just a simulation of what it used to be. The Monsoon Wedding motherfuckers killed my culture and it is all about apperance and none about substance. These motherfuckers first ceate a facade and then take that same facade as real and while doing this shit continuosly these motherfuckers lost the real plot and I find it funny that it has happened because these bastards have access and control of absolute truth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Competent Authority

You imagine a girl painting a picture of you as Tyler Durden from fight club. A pizza delivery boy goes to deliver a pizza at a whorehouse. ...