An archive of my writings and a place for my writing experiments and projects.
Wednesday, 25 February 2026
Fire in The Hole
I have, in the past decade, have had the complete bird eye view of lower 2/3rds of the iceberg this nation is. It has been thoroughly disappointing but the good news is that it cannot really get any worse than what it already is. As it seems, collapse of this nation is imminent and I have seen that internally it has already collapsed. What remains is an empty shell where people are mindlessly chasing their dreams and no one is content with their lives. People are making "slow living" reels in this country not because life is fast, but because they are discontent with how time is passing. It is in 2013 I realised that the rich of this country are soul sucking parasites who employ lower class soul sucking parasites. I had that Kafka vibe and with time I realised why it was so. The first thing that was done in 2013-14 was blaming me to be a communist, though in the words of Norman Osborne I would say that "I'm some what of a capitalist myself", though I'm an ethical capitalist which these motherfuckers practicing extractive feudal capitalism would never understand. In the years following 2013, I realised that institutions in this country are hollow. By 2016 the enlightenment arrived that for the deepest structure in this nation, only two things matter, sex and money. I might have thought that I got into the soup in 2013 but I was already in the soup since the start. While I realised there is no free will for the unaware in this nation I salvaged my free will to be able to make sense of the things that were happening to me. It was absolutely disappointing to realise that the fate of people in this land is in the hands of criminally insane rapists employed by the rich. It was a baffling realisation and I realise that what I write might sound trauma informed but I didn't really have any trauma, if anything I had fun seeing the shit show of absolute entitled incompetence. The best part in all of it was that I had no business in it, I just wanted to work in fields of psychiatry and physiology. The real engine of this nation which is occulted from the common view is hatred and while the drama of benevolence of politicians and industrialists goes on these motherfuckers keep functioning on whimsical hatred. When you can't write a normal adventure fantasy in a country,.which I wanted to, you realise that.media in this country is tightly controlled. The thing to know is while this shit might seem that it is BJP as the feeling of totalitarianism and "something is very wrong" started in around 2014, I know for a fact because I was an eye witness that it started in 2013, a year before BJP came to power. The institution and feudal apparatuses were built in by Congress and one can only say that BJP is "also" in it not that it's only BJP. I know for a fact that these motherfuckers have sold the nation and randomly preying on souls of innocents and destroying legacies of families. So all that remains now is to try to earn money and having fun because those who talk about God are just mouthpieces of these soul sucking parasites. Thanks to Ambani's cheap internet the real shit show this nation is, is for all to see except those who have curated their algorithms for "slow living" and "aesthetics".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Competent Authority
You imagine a girl painting a picture of you as Tyler Durden from fight club. A pizza delivery boy goes to deliver a pizza at a whorehouse. ...
-
Jay thrashed his fingers across the strings of his bass guitar, the basis notes reverberating through the dimly lit club. The cr...
-
Is life beautiful? Well it depends. Is the world beautiful? Again, it depends. The earth though is beautiful and there is no doubt about tha...
-
He saw his result and closed his eyes. He felt like his head is swirling around in circles. He had never expected that from himself but now ...
No comments:
Post a Comment