Monday, 16 February 2026

Adventure Island

The most beautiful thing about political persecution that I came to know about is that it doesn't have to be based on concrete things, it can be as whimsical as it comes. While I recognise political persecution as mental health issues, other people in this country would recognise it as just life. In 2013, and events unfolding in my life post it, I ended up realising that people in this country, or at least the place I hail from is ruled by genocidal rapists who employ more criminal rapists for crowd control at a deeper level. I had education is psychiatry so I could analyse things going on with me and my mind, and ultimately when realised the real truth I realised that if I speak about it people would think of me as crazy which is by design as the truth of the situation is unbelievable and as soon as one speaks it, he or she gets discredited by the very act. There were some things that were diagnosed as schizophrenia, later by early 2000s world wide cases of gang stalking and remote neural monitoring started to appear, again diagnosed by psychiatrists as schizophrenia or paranoid behaviour. These individuals called themselves as "targeted individuals". It just surprises me how linguistically accurate these terms are. Gang stalking is actually gangs of individual stalking a person, remote neural monitoring is actually remote monitoring of the nervous system and targeted individuals are in fact targeted. Though when we read the accounts of targeted individuals form the western society, we end up thinking that it is something isolated. That these are individual cases. I read books on these subjects two of which, "A New Breed" and "Guinea Pigs", were by an anesthesiologist from the United States who himself was a victim of gang stalking and he ended up writing his account in these two books though he underwent his ordeal in the mid 90s and made the mistake, again, of thinking of what was happening to him as targeted and isolated instance. The truth is everyone of us is a part of it. If someone feels something supernatural or "occult" happening, one has to realise that miracles too only favour the rich specially in the India of today. The truth that I ended up realising was that it's just a slavery perpetuated by the rich, at a level way deeper than it is possible to imagine and most people can't overcome or bypass the control and those who are part of this setup do not have to. I ended up realising that in this country it is a feudal-corporate axis and that religion is actually a scam and is practiced as a scam. I realised that these motherfuckers do anything they want with people and name it their fate or karma and it is how things in Purvanchal go, it's all about victim blaming and blame shifting at at a cosmic scale but since it is done by a feudal entity instead of a refined entity like a Christian church, it just shows as the main job of these motherfuckers is exploitation of people, social engineering of families and people's personal relationships and hate based whimsical torture of people. I got a chance to observe this setup when while living in Bihar I started to feel being "gatekept" from Western literature, media and even western food items. These bastards are so drunk on power, and of course they would be because the power dynamic is totally non-negotiable, that they do not even bother doing their homework while trying to sabotage someone. In the past decade I ended up realising that these bastards whimsically rape people, murder them and ruin families and there is no concept of accountability or responsibility for actions in this gang. It's network, and it's scattered just like intelligence but the actors in this "intelligence" setup are all unofficial so people and families with history and culture perish and people think that it was fate. I ended up relearning my personal history from a whole different perspective which included not having access to cable television during my early childhood (which was due to the simple fact that my home was in the outskirts and cable hadn't simply reached there), then it became about having access to a computer and books and such things, I realised that it is in fact retrospective persecution and I had come way too far from "gangstalking". I ended up realising that these motherfuckers facilitate people of their castes by manipulation of memory and cognitive functions and it kind of amused me, imagine having access to people's physiology and souls and yet think purely on materialistic basis and about pussy and money and it made me realise that lower castes and women of this country in fact are actually oppressed. The best thing that I realised, however, was that the control, which is in fact absolute, can be bypassed once one's subconscious realises about it. I realised that mind and consciousness too just like the body have an immunity that rejects external influence as soon as it realises it and it is this reason the control has to be continuous. So, gangstalking and remote neural monitoring are not something isolated, it's is the part of the structures that rules over us, a feudal-corporate structure with the mafia, religion and government as its arms and politicians, godmen and criminals as their lackeys while the main oligarchies, take their decisions. It's a multi-level setup starting from villages and going up to the national and even international level and this is how you get women possessed by "Devi" in the villages. It is one hundred percent biopolitical control with religious being it's chief and main tool. The setup is decentralised so making sense of it is very very difficult. The state of Purvanchal is pathetic as wherever I went in this country they attempted to humiliate me for belonging to the region, so I ended up realising that these motherfuckers humiliate people from their own region and are basically and essentially pimps who sell people from their regions to other regions. I was in Varanasi in 2017 and a famous daily newspaper and news website, the name of which starts with "Dainik", now a media group, tried to gaslight me in front of my clinic. It's sad but this is what it is. Every institution in this country is complicit in the exploitation of people. One has to realise that we live in a setting where all your childhood and emotional traumas, secrets and inferiority complexes, low self-worth, self-doubt and poor self-image will be exploited to make you do the bidding of this structure, intimidation and blackmail are common. The torture is infinite and they will keep torturing you and downplaying the torture and it may also include torturing your loved ones. Existence of God in this kind of a setting is impossible, but he or she must be there as a principle as these motherfuckers are demonic. I by now have realised that it is actuallythe rich, unfortunately they are empty inside and hence they are feeding on souls of people who have roots, history and culture. These motherfuckers shat on everything this country ever stood for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Competent Authority

You imagine a girl painting a picture of you as Tyler Durden from fight club. A pizza delivery boy goes to deliver a pizza at a whorehouse. ...