Wednesday, 17 December 2025

Shazam!

I was not happy with Netflix buying WB and DC, as out of all media companies Netflix has the worst intent as far making stories goes, it's basically majority propaganda and a lot of it poorly made, also the pricing is too aggresive compared to the content available, and rights to all WB and DC properties. Only silver lining in this takeover is that Snyderverse can be reinstated. I have no idea what will be the future for James Gunn's DCU but I would hope that both of them exist. I read on Instagram that a The Rock's Black Adam and Henry Cavill's Superman, then there is a rumour of Batfleck's return. I really hope both the snyderverse and James Gunn's DCU coexist. Netflix is globally what Sony Pictures India, now Culver Max is to India. I used to think that Sony Pictures is a Japanese company but I recently, through the internet, learnt that it is an American company. Indian upper class, if your eyes are open, you would realise that it is a colony of the United States, just as South Korea is. The lower classes are under localised feudal control. Since early 2010s the "content" has become too realistic, and Sony Pictures India along with Netflix although seperately, was one of the first to repackage stolen past of this country and its people and sell it back to them. It sounds paranoid, but you got to see some shit to finally realise the truth. It's just like The Matrix, the machines melting babies and feeding the melted babies to growing babies in their human farms. It was supposed to be entertainment and now it is programming. I anyway do not watch anything from Bollywood, and if it is Hollywood only once in a while unless it is a superhero movie so I'm away from this propaganda. Individual writers remain the last bastion of the art of storytelling and it where stories and the art of storytelling hasn't yet corrupted even though it is co-opted as soon as it comes to market. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Competent Authority

You imagine a girl painting a picture of you as Tyler Durden from fight club. A pizza delivery boy goes to deliver a pizza at a whorehouse. ...