An archive of my writings and a place for my writing experiments and projects.
Saturday, 20 December 2025
Maslow's Nightmare
It's about priorities for the most part. When I started writing at first I started with writing about life. I still do the same but, as maturity arrived, at a deeper level. My goal since the start has been to make sense of things, and by the late 2010s I was able to make sense of life as well as the world. I wouldn't be boasting when I say that I made sense of life by early 2010s but I took one more decade in making sure that what I knew about life, the world as we know it and as we don't and this country, was true. And by late 2010s I realised that whatever inferences I made about modern life, the world and this country was absolutely accurate. I wanted the absolute distillation of modern existence, which is not that modern in hinterlands, and I was able to do it. So, it's basically all about sensations and so called vibes for those who have their food, clothing and shelter sorted, and for those who have not of course it is first about food clothing and shelter. Of course it is a lot about relationships too because we live in a social setting, and relationships at the top of the food chain decide how the relationships among the people at the bottom of the food chain would be. I sorted my relationships when the truth that relationships can be readily politically sabotaged came in the fore for me. It is then I classified my relationships into family, community, personal and formal and professional classifications. The deeper politics in this country depends a lot on preventing people from making relationships and preventing them from having experiences and gaining experience in things. It is based on a simple premise that when people know less and are less skilled or find themselves lacking, they are easier to control. Life is no fun until you have some people and some things for whom you can readily die for, and I am glad that I have that in my life. Given the politics of this country one must realise that biggest fools are those who honestly chase and believe in ideology. The deepest machine of this country which is essentially equivalent to God gets fuelled by money, in form of money, land and resources, and sex, which due to the absolute and irreversible nature of the power dynamic presents itself as exploitation and rape and ones you have this knowledge and the knowledge of actual depth of control over people, it inverts every philosophy known to mankind. The present game is to dismantle all hierarchies except the one hierarchy that can't really be negotiated with in any way. My goals in life were simple, I primarily wanted to be a physician and medical physiologist and write comics and novels in free time making me a physician writer, and while due to my life's circumstances and heavy political interference in my life I couldn't be a physiologist, I ended up realising that physiology is redundant with the level of technological progress that has taken place though I still don't consider being a physician redundant as a physician still alleviates suffering. I got into hospital administration after leaving medical physiology, and I still do write though not as much fiction as I want to write and I find myself writing more philosophy than I would like but I think it is the demand of the times we live in that at least someone must speak the truth even if the power and control over people is absolute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Competent Authority
You imagine a girl painting a picture of you as Tyler Durden from fight club. A pizza delivery boy goes to deliver a pizza at a whorehouse. ...
-
Jay thrashed his fingers across the strings of his bass guitar, the basis notes reverberating through the dimly lit club. The cr...
-
Is life beautiful? Well it depends. Is the world beautiful? Again, it depends. The earth though is beautiful and there is no doubt about tha...
-
He saw his result and closed his eyes. He felt like his head is swirling around in circles. He had never expected that from himself but now ...
No comments:
Post a Comment