Tuesday, 28 October 2025

Pillars

Knowing your exact problem is important, it's like troubleshooting your computer. This is one mistake that I did in the early years of my youth. I worked to get better but did not focus on my exact problems. It is a way that is taught for medical practice, problem definition and problem resolution. I was able to define my problems by mid 20s but the actual enlightenment was when I got to know the source of all my problems, it turned out to be my hometown and region. I have lived and travelled throughout this country but it is later that I realised that it was local illiterate despots of my hometown who were defining my life and in fact sabotaging it and the origin of it is local hatred. Though once when I got acquainted to their nature post 2016, I realised that hatred is a way of life for them, it is a way of self-preservation and retaining political power and so is spreading their hatred in the society. India doesn't have issues like multiple races so discrimination is personalised and individual. It's post 2016 I ended up realising that the main goals of those who hold power in this country are sex and money, and resources and the way these individuals exercise power, it can't really be negotiated with or even protested against. It is here I realised that what poses as God in this country is basically politics and then I got evidence of complicity of religion in it because Varanasi the supposed spiritual capital of India is nearby. I love Hindu religion it's a beautiful tolerant and syncretic religion but by the mid to late 2010s I realised that it is not in good hands. My hometown and region has inflicted infinite suffering on me and has tried to humiliate me in front of outsiders and people from other regions it is a whole another thing that they couldn't because of the values and strength my family has imparted in me. It is in late 2010s I realised that one is, unless they are untethered by the ones in actual power in this country, bonded to their hometowns and not in a good way but as a bonded labourer or a slave. When you get enlightened about the actual political reality of this country you realise that there is no hometown or home region, there is no city that you can call your own. Only thing that you can call your own is just your own family and the people who love you and no one else. This ends up being the ultimate truth and for most, hometowns and regions just end up being another thing that they can be discriminated against. I realised that this country is ruled by hypocritical and selfish to the core, demonic exploiters and rapists who are doing anything to anyone at this point, and they get away with inflicting infinite suffering on people because one, the control is at a level which cannot be fought against, the control is invisible and for the most part hides behind God and religion, and because they are inferior. It can feel like God is controlling your life but for majority of people it's just a criminal rapist picked up from the lower class assigned to their family by the feudal-corporate nexus and your local invisible fiefdom. This setup acts as both intelligence and providence while the drama of astrology and kundalis goes on. The main goals are sex and money though and sadism, in some cases sustained release sadism. What showed me the cracks in this system is that these motherfuckers are more criminal than they are intelligent. I trained to heal people and I just wanted to do my job peacefully, which I still do but I was baffled when a newspaper the name of which starts with "Dainik" tries to gaslight me (and probably intimidate me) outside my own clinic in Varanasi of all places and it is here I realised that media of this country is complicit in the criminal syndicate posing as a providence in this country. The thing that saddened me the most is how pathetic these motherfuckers are despite having all the resources in the world. The whole business thrives on just a few things, blackmail, intimidation, victim blaming and gaslighting and a few more approaches as the need arises. It was an enlightening experience for me and I realised that public welfare is a scam and one has to bother only about themselves and their loved ones as this is what the setup is now and it's not 90s community oriented era. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Competent Authority

You imagine a girl painting a picture of you as Tyler Durden from fight club. A pizza delivery boy goes to deliver a pizza at a whorehouse. ...