An archive of my writings and a place for my writing experiments and projects.
Wednesday, 8 October 2025
Neemiya Ke Daar Maiya
I had set a goal for one blogpost a day in which I was pretty consistent, but as it seems writing when one really has something to say on his blog is much better, though I get the itch to write quite often but since I journal daily I think it's better to write on the blog when I really have something to say and I hope that I do get something to say regularly if not daily. I write about the deep politics of this country quite often and that has its reasons. Since I got exposed to it in early 2010s, there was nothing I could do to unsee it and unseeing something that directly affects one's life is not required too. I'm from Purvanchal and it's funny that Purvanchal didn't have any role, or at least overt role, in my life until the mid 2010s. I grew up in West UP and only relationship I had with Purvanchal as a region was my family's culture, the community from my hometown and my village and I actively loved my community as well as culture, it turns out, and I realised it in mid 2016, that Purvanchal functions on exploitative totalitarian slavery, I'm part of this politco-cultural setup of this region and so it's everyone who is a part of this culture and region. It was funny to me that my hometown, and probably the whole region, that boasted of love and community in the 90s, and I was alive at that time to see it, has deteriorated to such a level that people can't even communicate to each other properly. It's been thirty years since the 90s and the ones controlling the region have destroyed the culture as well as the region in such a way that it neither retains authentic culture nor it is modern, it's kind of a depressing mongrel culture in which people who are preserving the authentic culture of my land are exploited and tortured the most. And since this is the state of Purvanchal, I can't even imagine what kind of a shithole Bihar must be and I realised that all the stereotypes about Bihar are true and it is sad that these stereotypes are not born by those who create and cement these stereotypes but the educated and empathetic of the lot but then that's just a common facet of systemic exploitation. It is post mid 2010s I realised that my lovely region and it's lovely people are controlled by genocidal rapists whose sole goals are money and resources through exploitation and sex through rape while depriving the common folk through demonic levels of repression, oppression and systemic deprivation and using their needs to bait them to write their destiny, and for a lot of them, not in a good way. It made me realise that Purvanchal is so called backward by design as this aids in exploitation of people and it's just sad that people's lives even in a backward region of a third world country is not authentic. These individuals are actively ending the culture and classy families of the region and there is nothing that can be done about it because of the level at which it being done, it's a covert system of totalitarian exploitation and it was totally baffling to see religion of Purvanchal that has deteriorated since the past, being actively used for it. I got to see it first hand that those who control the lives of people in the region don't give a shit about the culture and religion of the region, it is for them just a blueprint of control and exploitation which is unfortunate. When I realised it, I decided that I must write it all down whether people believe it or not, or they think of me as crazy, I don't really care. My actual writing goals are different, I want to write different things but when I saw, as a health professional, things that are equivalent to genocide which might not be genocide to common people who don't have knowledge of medicine, I decided that I must write it all out. I wanted to write fiction, fantasy and things like Chicken Soup for Soul and here I get embroiled in deep state drama and realised that my culture has been actively murdered through exploitation since the 90s. I think I have written enough about deep politics and now I can focus on things that I actually want to write about.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Competent Authority
You imagine a girl painting a picture of you as Tyler Durden from fight club. A pizza delivery boy goes to deliver a pizza at a whorehouse. ...
-
Jay thrashed his fingers across the strings of his bass guitar, the basis notes reverberating through the dimly lit club. The cr...
-
Is life beautiful? Well it depends. Is the world beautiful? Again, it depends. The earth though is beautiful and there is no doubt about tha...
-
He saw his result and closed his eyes. He felt like his head is swirling around in circles. He had never expected that from himself but now ...
No comments:
Post a Comment