Thursday, 30 October 2025

Mangal

I write on this blog because I faced severe writing block while writing fiction and fantasy and so I make do with writing a blog post about writing. If I had the drive to write fiction I wouldn't have been as direct as I am on this blog and would have used metaphors in my fiction as the published "authors" do. But as have realised in the past couple of years that time of metaphors has passed and anyway I like and enjoy writing direct even if it makes me a target of persecution as I personally know that persecution in this nation doesn't really need a reason and is totally of whimsical nature. Existence is basically about saving your ass as long as you can, of course it is a political design so that the ones who live in airconditioning can permanently live in airconditioning, well at least till the sun explodes which is still quite a long way to go. I was young, I believed in scientific journals, I believed in United Nations, I believed in terraforming other planets until I realised that UN, like my state of Uttar Pradesh is just on paper,  and scientific journals are at least seventy percent hogwash, and terraforming planets is of no use without freedom which will always elude the common man. In this process I also realised that most of history too is hogwash and at present it is primarily a tool for going back in time and finding reasons to oppress and discriminate against groups of people. When true reality of the world, which is of course of a political nature, confronts a person one has no option, if he is family man, but to give in to it. Love is the greatest force and the greatest bondage humans experience. As I have experienced life I prefer death and personally think it is a better option than to live in slavery but then love is something that keeps people alive, the safety of loved ones in the big bad world is the biggest motivator to keep on living. And since one has to keep on living why not live happily. I realised that all that matters is now, one has to learn to live happily in the present. Past might come to haunt, and if politics is involved, in more ways than one, but it is present that matters. Future is unsure. Like when I was a kid I used to think about flying cars in future and Artificial Intelligence and sure we have Artificial Intelligence but we also have Only Fans. Flying cars would have been cooler than Only Fans though. I realised that future is not going to be better, and I would love to be proven wrong, because life is already better for those whom it is. Future has always been here and it is rationed. Only way to access the future in this arrangement is betraying your own. My problem is not this though, my problem is that assholes neck deep in pleasures of all kinds and "psychological air-conditioning" (you can only understand this phrase if you are acquainted to it) prevent people from experiencing even the natural breeze, one most people would say God has made. The goal is not just having it all, the goal also consists of deprivation of others. It's sad but it is what it is. When I was a kid I had read a story about a bird having a nest to stay during a thunderstorm and two monkeys destroying it because they didn't have somewhere to stay. This story not only works in this country at a social level, but also at a level way deeper than that. Terraforming Mars would mean nothing if it involves hiring cheap labour from Bihar to go and die there first and that probably would happen. You might say I'm pessimistic but it's been more than 2000 years after Jesus and humanity has not only not learnt but from what I have seen, it has become demonic in ways that are hard even to express. Escape, then, becomes the only way. I advocate for healthy ways of escapism and not alcohol, sex and drugs. I escape with fiction and fantasy and people must find their own but healthy ways to escape. Happiness is of prime importance, and creating happy memories is the best thing one can do for their family and themselves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Competent Authority

You imagine a girl painting a picture of you as Tyler Durden from fight club. A pizza delivery boy goes to deliver a pizza at a whorehouse. ...