Getting his voice back is the best thing that can happen to a writer. One can have goals in life, the most obvious would be accumulating material wealth and as the world unfolds in front of you you realise that it is just not a goal but a need. The political control over us is so deep that no matter how much we accumulate it can be drained and we could be left with nothing and so everyone except those who exercise this control over people are essentially as hand to mouth as people in the lowest classes they just don’t know it yet. As far as I go, the irony is that I was never after material wealth, I had an idea of my ability and I have some skills and I was confident that I would earn enough to get by and get by good. It is later that I realised the reality and realised that accumulating is the only way to survive in this country and probably the world. I had seen severe illness of a very personal nature after my school and when I entered the college and that made me a minimalist. I decided to be a one bag man who could survive out of a bag, in the long run it did me good because my actual needs are very few, my material interests are just books and that includes comic books and computer games other than that I have quite a few interests and hobbies but they are not related to accumulation. Here is the bottom line: accumulate anyway you can of course except illegal methods because those who literally own our lives accumulate at the expense of us and mostly by illegal methods. The past decade has been eye opener for me, I realise that the motherfuckers in control at the deepest level of existence do anything with the lives of people, based on their caprices and whims, there is no logic to it and it made me realise that India, at the deepest level is the same as India as it is outside and inside it is not as endearing as the chaos due to innocence of the common people. The assholes having access to minds and bodies and lives of people way better than them aren't even worthy and they are not worthy by design, it's what keeps them loyal. God is of course a liability in this scenario, but for many He or She is a source of strength too. The internal reality as well as culture that was preserved since thousands of years has collapsed because of entitlement and incompetence of inept and rapey assholes. What remains is an illusion, a dystopia behind a facade of normalcy that is barely sustaining itself. My goals were not really materialistic, I chose medicine because I wanted to help people and money was a consequence of it. I wanted to be a physician-writer. In the process of becoming a physician-writer I realised that there are no people to heal as they are being actively murdered and there are no readers left because people's minds have become warzones of hatred and selfishness which are now closed to imagination and nuanced thought. Welcome to the 21st century, the century we had thought we would have flying cars and would terraform other planets. We might terraform other planets, but the majority would do it as slaves. If you think I'm being too pessimistic, I hope that your bubble sustains, not many in this country have got bubbles that are pleasing and this is by design so those who have got them must cherish them, I in the meanwhile would make the use of getting my voice back.
An archive of my writings and a place for my writing experiments and projects.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Competent Authority
You imagine a girl painting a picture of you as Tyler Durden from fight club. A pizza delivery boy goes to deliver a pizza at a whorehouse. ...
-
Jay thrashed his fingers across the strings of his bass guitar, the basis notes reverberating through the dimly lit club. The cr...
-
Is life beautiful? Well it depends. Is the world beautiful? Again, it depends. The earth though is beautiful and there is no doubt about tha...
-
He saw his result and closed his eyes. He felt like his head is swirling around in circles. He had never expected that from himself but now ...
No comments:
Post a Comment