An archive of my writings and a place for my writing experiments and projects.
Thursday, 11 September 2025
Raan Murad
I am aware of the fact that the anarcho-tyranny might be an experience exclusive to me associated with my region but that doesn't negate the fact that lives of people in this country is totally inauthentic. When lives of people is inauthentic even in a third world country it's sad and especially in so called backward regions like Bihar and Purvanchal. Escape becomes essential in such situations. Faith is redundant in such a situation but it does give people strength and there is no doubt about that. While atheism is an appropriate stance after the realisation of the political setup and total absence God and presence of criminals instead of God, it is not a recommended stance as it gives the political entity all the more reason to persecute you. I am an atheist because I'm not afraid of persecution but I also really and truly have faith in Divine Mothers as it is a thing that is inbuilt in me although I know that the help I get from Them is internal and not external. The cowardice of Purvanchal has baffled me, I hadn't really thought that my once beautiful culture would be so cucked but then it I got to see it with my own eyes, these motherfuckers have destroyed every ounce beauty from my culture just for money and the right to rape people, the worst part of it all is the it's all insidious. The whole setup of tyranny and micromanagement of people's lives is insidious and invisible. There is no logic to this shit these motherfuckers are just torturing and ending people based on whims like someone they don't like the face of, or some attribute. It's unfortunate that these motherfuckers destroyed everything that once made my culture superior, corruption is normalised which it was even earlier but back then we had culture and community, these bastards have replaced culture with dogmatic religion of reward and punishment and blackmail people who would anyway do nothing wrong by laying traps. I know my people and they are beautiful, and these motherfuckers are turning them into criminals and scammers, and you want to know the reason? It's as simple as because they themselves are criminals. A region that once thrived on community is now like an apartment complex in NCR, people minding their own business because they won't be able to handle relationships. The reason people won't be able to handle relationships is because relationships are exploited in this shithole that I was once proud of. The fun part in all of it is that these conspiratorial motherfuckers think themsleves as geniuses while the truth is that they are dogs of Punjabis and Gujaratis and even Bengalis domestically and of Arabs and Americans internationally.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
उफान
सपने टूटते हैं तो दिल टूट जाता है, दर्द का दरिया उमड़ता है कभी, कभी गुस्से का उफान, खालीपन सा घर कर लेता है सीने में और फिर हम फिर उस खालीप...
-
Jay thrashed his fingers across the strings of his bass guitar, the basis notes reverberating through the dimly lit club. The cr...
-
The yellow submarine silently explores the vast green sea. The captain looks through the periscope for the slightest hint of the island of s...
-
I got to have my creative milestones for inspiration. Of course I have to depend on the 90s Indian comics book narratives for getting inspir...
No comments:
Post a Comment