I’m starting a new flash fiction project to help me overcome a specific writing block. Of course it needs feedback but most of all with this project I’m trying to see something about creativity at a personal level. If what I’m set out to know and achieve gets achieved it is going to help me immensely in my next projects. It’s a complex project and deals with the mathematics and engineering aspect of the craft of writing, no not the actual mathematics and engineering, it has nothing to do with that, but about mathematics and engineering of words that form a writing that is utilising the technical aspects of writing to produce desired writing or produce desired effects on the reader. This is not a short project and I presume it is going to be considerably longer than my other flash fiction projects. While technicalities are not going to be visible to the reader and it would read like and would appear just like other writings, at a deeper level I would be dealing with the complex technicalities of language, grammar and voice and the craft of writing.
An archive of my writings and a place for my writing experiments and projects.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Competent Authority
You imagine a girl painting a picture of you as Tyler Durden from fight club. A pizza delivery boy goes to deliver a pizza at a whorehouse. ...
-
Jay thrashed his fingers across the strings of his bass guitar, the basis notes reverberating through the dimly lit club. The cr...
-
Is life beautiful? Well it depends. Is the world beautiful? Again, it depends. The earth though is beautiful and there is no doubt about tha...
-
He saw his result and closed his eyes. He felt like his head is swirling around in circles. He had never expected that from himself but now ...
No comments:
Post a Comment