Friday, 26 September 2025

Paradise Lost

I'm not a very big Dostoevsky fan but I know where he comes from. People swear by him regarding him as one of the greatest author and psychologist in history. I'm more of a Kafka person. Dostoevsky's suffering comes from conscience and I know quite a lot about it, but Kafka's suffering comes from invisible structures around him. To be frank even Dostoevsky's suffering comes from invisible structures around him but it seems to me that he was not as acutely perceiving of them as Kafka was and he was more preoccupied with his religious and moral guilt. Dostoevsky can be regarded as a great psychologist for good people who have gone through terrible suffering but the truth of the world is that there are people who suffer and then there are those who inflict suffering. I realised that in India, dignified suffering is not an option, the invisible power structures the so-called invisible bureaucratic structures Kafka was occupied with are not so bureaucratic as they are exploitative in India. They demand absolute surrender while they exploit and rape you, but that is only when you wake up to them, before that they exploit, and mainly good people, with lies, delusions and inducing guilt mostly moral or religious guilt. It's a standard setting in Purvanchal and once one becomes aware of this invisible setup things come down to straight up framing, intimidation and blackmail of course as invisible as the setup itself. The unfortunate things is that this setup has all the information about a person since birth and in that way this is providence and one realises that in this country the very providence that should have fostered moral living, good behaviour and closeness to God has sold itself to politicians and corporations and is used for political vendettas, altering family histories of people and straight-up exploitation. It's not intelligence agencies,  it is something deeper than them but it also works as intelligence agencies in its very true form at present it is basically a system of slavery and a person's complete life and autonomy can be hijacked if they had any to begin with. Since I have really seen the extent of control which can surpass beyond hundred percent and the torture that can be inflicted on minds, bodies and souls of people and the social engineering and surveillance albeit neurological in nature I ended up realising the true demonic nature of this country. What runs this country doesn't actually believe in God and God and religion are straight up front for exploitation but one must believe in God just to not give this entity one more reason to exploit them though it doesn't need any reasons for exploitation as it creates them if there aren't any. It's sociopolitical and politico-economic and there is no greater truth about existence in this country, though there is greater truth to existence in general and people are not just sociopolitical and politico-economic entities they are deeper than that, they are spiritual beings capable of love, but as far as Purvanchal, my lovely home region goes which thrives on exploiting people by deluding them about their own lives and raping them behind facade of religion there is nothing more to existence but since I am acquainted with the real culture that once was I know what once existed. Let me give you a model of religious setup of this nation, or at least Purvanchal, imagine this nation as a village and it has temple and villagers, and the priests in this village keep finding excuses for raping the villagers giving them religious reasons or some other reasons of guilt whenever they want to rape their wives, sisters and mothers and make that rape seem as a punishment for what they have done. I was aware of this setup since I have read a lot since childhood but I didn't know that this was the standard setup of this nation, or at least Purvanchal. I grew up reading Amar Chitrakatha, Chandamama and.various religious and spiritual books and looking back I realise that those were just intellectualisations of people's suffering. Hinduism is a beautiful way of life, but unfortunately it has been co-opted and not recently but since quite a while it just it has gotten ugly in the past decade. As far as Purvanchal goes, the modus operandi is to exploit till you are alive and while you are dying the whole blame of your suffering throughout your life is put on you. In short it's like the villain in the Bobby Deol movie soldier says "kaam khatam, aadmi khatam". My culture was beautiful, my people were beautiful and I was alive when it was so. My culture is now ugly and people are slowly turning into scammers. It's now a rape based economy where common people are deprived even of basic intimacy and mates and are assigned mates through social engineering and in a way that partners become liability for each other, while rape goes on behind the pretext of religion. There is Kafka, there is Dostoevsky, but they aren't born without the invisible structures torturing their souls. The most unfortunate thing is that the invisible structure in this country isn't even dignified. At this point these motherfuckers are doing anything to anyone and it's just sex, money exploitation and torture of minds, bodies and souls of people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

उफान

सपने टूटते हैं  तो दिल टूट जाता है, दर्द का दरिया उमड़ता है कभी, कभी गुस्से का उफान, खालीपन सा घर कर लेता है  सीने में और फिर हम फिर उस खालीप...