An archive of my writings and a place for my writing experiments and projects.
Tuesday, 19 August 2025
Ghitorni
Metaphysics begins where ethology ends. But ethology doesn't really end so metaphysics begins in the illusion of end of ethology. Having vast lives is a privilege, not everyone has the privilege to have a vast life. Writing like Maria Popova is only worth it if you can write like Charles Bukowski. Gentleness has its perks, but sometimes souls need to be shaken up. I developed this style of introducing shock, and I know it's not cool especially if repeated often but what becomes a habit becomes a habit. You write gentle prose and then suddenly shit gets transgressive, and I got the inspiration from the real world, when I realised that however gentle soul you might be your life can flip into transgression any second. We are connected to the same source that the guy ogling at women and masturbating at metro station is connected to, the same source to which the woman who sells her gonorrhoea to customers for fifty rupees. See, I did it again, but it doesn't mean that it is not true. I try to search for my tinfoil hat but I know that it is not going to help. What would actually help is building a basement, a bomb shelter, in the mind. It's not a big deal though, once you think about it it manifests in your mind. It prevents thievery from you while you can dish out decoys to confuse the thieves. What actually matters is safe in the basement, in the bomb shelter. You can think of noir, a decaying city, but reality is actually noir when you share the same psychological realm as the guy who ogles at you at the metro station or the woman who distributes gonorrhoea for fifty rupees. If there is any consolation, it is that it's not their fault. They are just receivers, of the fate delivered to them and, it appears, without any fault of theirs. The real shame, however, is that we share the same psychological realm with those who deliver these fates to them. Do we share the psychological realms with the people we admire? That awesome scientist, that cool ass model or that hot babe who awakens something in you that got awakened only when you saw Salma Hayek in your teenage years? Of course we do. Though it stops to matter for people like me. I just want a tinfoil hat that works and a one way ticket to a loney island with trees and a bit of farmland. One of the best quotes I have ever read is this: Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people. Not because you need to have a great mind, but for the simple reason that "hell is other people". The ancient civilization has collapsed into a prison rape spectacle and yet the veneer of kirtan goes on. The bottom line is not thick, but it's long, and I have travelled through its length. I talk in bottom line not because it's cool but to save those who don't have the luxury of having vast lives. To save those who for no fault of theirs might end up masturbating at a metro station or contracting gonorrhoea.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Competent Authority
You imagine a girl painting a picture of you as Tyler Durden from fight club. A pizza delivery boy goes to deliver a pizza at a whorehouse. ...
-
Jay thrashed his fingers across the strings of his bass guitar, the basis notes reverberating through the dimly lit club. The cr...
-
Is life beautiful? Well it depends. Is the world beautiful? Again, it depends. The earth though is beautiful and there is no doubt about tha...
-
He saw his result and closed his eyes. He felt like his head is swirling around in circles. He had never expected that from himself but now ...
No comments:
Post a Comment