An archive of my writings and a place for my writing experiments and projects.
Sunday, 31 August 2025
Chopping Wood
When you want to explore something you have to start with a premise. My premise for political writing that I do is a neuropolitical setup of manipulation and micromanagement of people's lives and their exploitation like livstock in which laws, morality and social conventions act as blueprints on the basis of which people are exploited in which organised religion also takes part, this actually sounds paranoid but this is what the bottom line is. All my political writing stems from this premise. Religion as I had known it in childhood was a beautiful thing, it provided and still provides community, emotional support and solace to people. I have been lucky enough to experience, despite being an atheist politically, what I consider as God. My concept of God is simple, it's love and truth. I personally have faith in Mother Goddesses, despite being an atheist politically and an agnostic scientifically. External religion from what I have experienced is basically politico-economic and socio-economic manipulation but thankfully the ancient designers of this land were benevolent and so they developed philosophies that if you read them actually empower you. If you are a Hindu you can manifest your God or diety, which then empowers you, like you can count on Lord Ram to empower your idealism, you can count on Lord Krishna to empower your transcendence, you can count of Lord Hanuman for psychological protection and to empower your devotion. I have realised that texts like Manusmriti are basically political documents which may or may not be enforced, but here the issue is that those who enforce it do not follow them at all and that's the main issue. The problem here is that those who enforce religion themsleves think of it as opiate of masses and this right here is the biggest problem. Hinduism was closer to nature once, like a lot of tribal and shamanist religions still are. The beauty of Hinduism was that it was pluralistic, and that beauty has gone in the current political climate. What we have right now is an Islamified dogmatic Hinduism tailored to keep people close-minded, superstitious and afraid, it's basically fear based exploitation of people. I stick to love and truth as God, as a form of Paramatma or Parameshwar, the Supreme Soul or Supreme God and I manifest the Divine Mothers who I have faith in through my devotion. The real enlightenment in our times is the political enlightenment, and once that is done, it's like they say, "chop wood carry water before enlightenment, chop wood carry water after enlightenment."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Competent Authority
You imagine a girl painting a picture of you as Tyler Durden from fight club. A pizza delivery boy goes to deliver a pizza at a whorehouse. ...
-
Jay thrashed his fingers across the strings of his bass guitar, the basis notes reverberating through the dimly lit club. The cr...
-
Is life beautiful? Well it depends. Is the world beautiful? Again, it depends. The earth though is beautiful and there is no doubt about tha...
-
He saw his result and closed his eyes. He felt like his head is swirling around in circles. He had never expected that from himself but now ...
No comments:
Post a Comment