An archive of my writings and a place for my writing experiments and projects.
Tuesday, 8 July 2025
Nazar Ke Saamne
I have held some beliefs and I hold them now too. I like sentimental people because I was sentimental once and being sentimental, if you can pull it off in this economy, is great. I couldn't pull it off and adapted to this country, mostly because I don't like surprises and especially of the bad kind and no matter how much touchwood you do that's what is in store for you ultimately in this country. I have had the front row seat to the shitshow this country is, and I have no idea what got me the tickets but my best guess is either it would be doing research in the field of my study and work and writing poetry. Here is the truth about the deep government of this country. These motherfuckers are incapable of finding the truth despite having absolute access to it. They project their delusions on people, mostly innocent people, and make them carry the burden of their megalomaniacal delusions. This is the structure that really controls your life and it is full of entitled, megalomaniacal, narcissistic and unfortunately unbelievably incompetent assholes. Life is cheap here and they rape and murder for fun and even when they are bringing someone to "justice" they just can't do it right despite having access to absolute truth. The rule is "guilty until proven innocent" and funny enough innocence matters shit because it is innocents who they are habituated of needlessly exploiting, raping and murdering, you see the catch here. When I confronted this reality of this nation, my first thoughts were may be I have done something wrong or that may be there has been some misunderstanding, turns out neither had I done something wrong nor there was some misunderstanding. The setup is such that your entire life history, your past, present and future can be rewritten just because someone doesn't likes your face or some other such trivial attribute of yours and that attribute can be anything only thing that you have to do get in the sight of these assholes, that's the only thing that is required and here is where the concept of "nazar" in this country originates from. It's not something occult, it's just the rich of this country and the rapists employed by them for crowd control. I didn't want the truth to be this simple but then here I am with actual truth of this country and, by extension, of the world. So you can realise that there is no God, but then I'll also say that God might not exist the way you have been believing in him or her but if music exists so does God and you can manifest him or her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Competent Authority
You imagine a girl painting a picture of you as Tyler Durden from fight club. A pizza delivery boy goes to deliver a pizza at a whorehouse. ...
-
Jay thrashed his fingers across the strings of his bass guitar, the basis notes reverberating through the dimly lit club. The cr...
-
Is life beautiful? Well it depends. Is the world beautiful? Again, it depends. The earth though is beautiful and there is no doubt about tha...
-
He saw his result and closed his eyes. He felt like his head is swirling around in circles. He had never expected that from himself but now ...
No comments:
Post a Comment