Friday, 27 May 2022

Acharya

Dec 03, 2021

The imagination gets corrupted by reality. I live in a country where young kids throw stones on passing trains. Toilets in trains are horrendous and a woman who wanted to help the tribals is in jail with several cases on her. I love my country, there are many absolutely beautiful things about my country. The soul of my country is beautiful. The problems in country are all due to politics and administration. I used to think that it’s a large country probably this is the reason it is hard to administer it. But then I saw the reach and power of the state and I realised that the culture is being knowingly degraded. The elite are comfortable in their life unaware of what real India is and they are knowingly destroying the fabric of this country. This country is being knowingly steered into a particular direction in the name of development and there are two things happening at present, westernisation in the name of development and religious and jingoistic fanaticism in the name of nationalism. The rich are being westernised and the politics is becoming fanatic. I have been branded an anti-muslim and a nationalist when I was being tortured. Now let me explain myself here, when I was a kid I used to live in a seventy percent Muslim population town, most of my childhood friends are Muslims (it may seem like a white supremacist saying he has black friends, but the difference is that this is a fact), I am a patriotic person and I would get drafted if there is a war like situation (even after knowing that this country has gone to dogs), I am not a nationalist but yes I am a cultural nationalist. I have no issues with Muslims, actually I have an issue with the wave of Hindu nationalism going on in this country at present, they are trying to define into boundaries a thing that is Hinduism or Indic culture, but I have never been a fan of Islam. Here I am just talking about Islam as a philosophy. It is a philosophy which has the power to take any state back to seventh century, it is a cultural cancer that infects, destroys and swallows other cultures, the fact is that Persia and India actually culturally enriched Islam. But then if I state these plain facts I would be blamed as an Islamophobe so I just keep my mouth shut. The country at present is divided into two halves politically, the Hindu nationalists funded by local Hindu businessmen and the so called “liberals” who are mostly Islamofascists funded by the global left-liberal and Islamist cabal. It staggering how the meaning of the word liberal has changed in the recent years. I personally don’t give a fuck about both of them, because both are political. I only care that innocence of common people is preserved, age old cultures and traditions are preserved without them turning into superstitions or Islam like rigid structure. Hinduism is a Persian word, and I don’t believe in Brahminical methods of Hinduism, I don’t like religions which tell me the correct way to wash my ass. Brahminical Hinduism and Islam being two of the religions which do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Competent Authority

You imagine a girl painting a picture of you as Tyler Durden from fight club. A pizza delivery boy goes to deliver a pizza at a whorehouse. ...