Saturday, 1 April 2017

Warrior speaketh

I am a guy. A boy and a man. I have undergone the damage. I have been the gentleman in the face of adversity. I have persisted. I did not give up. I have lost and lost and lost and never gave up. I have fought alone without anyone’s help. I did NOT give up ever. I have won over myself. I have trained myself so hard that i became a rock. I have never lost tenderness of my heart. I have seen the worse, suffered the worst and undergone the worst. I have stood by my principles. I have never cheated, i have transgressed the rules of society. I have transcended my abilities. I have fought my demons and i have witnessed blood. I have feared shame. I have felt guilt. I have loved and lost. I have fought, and fought. I will fight still. Because that’s how warriors are. I am fearless. I am relentless. I am on all levels. I am the one with good heart and strong head. I am not afraid to take myself seriously. I am funny but not out fear but choice. I am not a comedian out of fear. I am not a philosopher out of need. I have tasted fear and swallowed its metallic taste to strengthen my bones. I have exposed myself to the sun. I have burned myself in the heat. I have suffered the cold. I have seen it all. I walk the streets quietly and you won’t be able to recognize me. I do not want to be recognized. I do my work silently. I fight. Day and night relentlessly. I will fight till i die, because the honour of the warrior is to die in the battleground. And till that auspicious day, no one is going to stop me.

September 19, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment

Competent Authority

You imagine a girl painting a picture of you as Tyler Durden from fight club. A pizza delivery boy goes to deliver a pizza at a whorehouse. ...