Saturday, 1 April 2017

I am

I am a philosopher, scientist and a physician. I am a warrior, a son, a grandson, a brother, a friend, a man, a boy, a human, an animal. I am not my religion, i am not my culture, i am not my nation, i am not my name and not my face and yet i am all of them. I can see through people, i can see their weaknesses and i can see their strengths. I feel happy when good humans are happy. I feel bad when scoundrels win. I am a fighter, and i am a traveller. I am a drifter, and a sage. I am the devil for the ones who deserve it. And i am God.

September 26, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment

Competent Authority

You imagine a girl painting a picture of you as Tyler Durden from fight club. A pizza delivery boy goes to deliver a pizza at a whorehouse. ...