Saturday, 1 April 2017

Spilled thoughts

How great it would’ve been if we could express everything we felt. A particular culture, a particular country could be understood exactly as it is by people outside it. People outside a culture give new insights and views about that culture.
Cultures grow out of individuals. Individual is the functional unit of society. He makes things, invents, improves and brings about a change.
Individuals are affected by thoughts and thoughts grow out of ideas. Ideas transform into thoughts and thoughts into actions.
A complex thinking process is a result of entangled thoughts and opposing ideas. There are various thoughts of conflicting nature. The more you know, the more the conflicts with your earlier beliefs. Beliefs are ideas or thoughts which we think of as true. Like a belief in God.
I know who I am but then I know more and undergo a crisis. My beliefs are shaken and my soul is broken. I stop acting and become a mere observer. Should I act or should I not?
My belief in an all powerful and good, loving compassionate god was broken long back. I believe in duality, in dichotomy but I do not believe in a human specific all powerful being. This realization came as a shock to me and I don’t think I have recovered from it yet.
Everything what we do is out of selfish motives and there is no denying this fact. Even my writing this, has some deep rooted selfish motive. Life is too unpredictable to be lived according to ideals. Though ideals can be taken as guidelines.
The realization of yourself as an individual, alone in this expanding, immeasurable, infinite universe is a horror. You are a sentient being and you are an individual entity connected to others with different bonds.
I have lived this horror and I have survived and then I have to survive the mundane life which is too difficult to do after this realization. I like to ride my bike safe because when the truck’s tyre crushes a skull all the metaphysical concepts and talks about the universe are spread on the road in a gooey mass.

July 17, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment

Competent Authority

You imagine a girl painting a picture of you as Tyler Durden from fight club. A pizza delivery boy goes to deliver a pizza at a whorehouse. ...