After six years of study of medicine and one year of work i am back to college again for post-graduation in medical physiology. That ends my work in a clinical setting and shifts the attention to the lab. I am a decent doctor because i am generally able to be close enough to my high standards in diagnosis and treatment planning, but people don’t want a decent doctor, they want someone who can give them injections filled with water. I was so filled with hope when i first joined medicine but by the end of the course this hope turned into disappointment. Medicine is necessary but personally in my case if i am hit and bleeding on the road, i would prefer dying. People are not like this and they want to be saved. They even want the shape of their nose, and lips changed. Not to mention the infections that affect human population, i don’t take antibiotics generally but i would take them if they are required. Though if my death is imminent, i would rather prefer dying.
I have become apathetic, and i am over with doing individual good. I would end my debt to humanity by doing general good from a lab because i have become too insensitive to help individual people. The sad part is i still help people against my will because i am forced to, by my principles.
And i want to avoid it. I know i can run but can’t hide. Lab is the place where i am going to run and hide before going all out.
Thank you Dr. Guyton.
August 1, 2015
I have become apathetic, and i am over with doing individual good. I would end my debt to humanity by doing general good from a lab because i have become too insensitive to help individual people. The sad part is i still help people against my will because i am forced to, by my principles.
And i want to avoid it. I know i can run but can’t hide. Lab is the place where i am going to run and hide before going all out.
Thank you Dr. Guyton.
August 1, 2015
No comments:
Post a Comment