Wednesday, 4 January 2017

The weather is great here. I'm sitting here at a cafe drinking coffee and thinking a few things. I wish to start working on the project again but i'm too busy in my head for that.

I do not wish to leave it like that after working so hard over it. I hope i'm able to finish it.

The bike ride was back breaking, but the mountains take away the pain as soon as they approach. I'd love to have a cottage in the mountains where i can write and do my work. I wish to have a fireplace and a coffee machine which can deliver infinite numbers of coffee and tea.

Hills are my home and there is no doubt about that. I'd love to be able to live here, how much ever hard life it is. Still its not in my hands, so may be i will keep it for some other time.

I can hear the stream flowing besides and also the rustling of trees in the woods. I can see the snow covered peaks from here and they look gorgeous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Competent Authority

You imagine a girl painting a picture of you as Tyler Durden from fight club. A pizza delivery boy goes to deliver a pizza at a whorehouse. ...