Tuesday, 31 May 2016

Oh women

5 jul 15
Women. If we look at the patterns, women represent need. Like darkness, like vacuum. When humans are considered women represent negative. But negative is such a relative term. Men have lack of wombs, so in this men represent vacuum. But in the world of physical power, where everybody is fighting to gain power, women portray the negative. Like the yin and yang. Like darkness and light. Women are physically weaker than men in majority of the cases, also carrying the womb is an added disadvantage which led men to overpower women. But the women, overpowered by men control them. The intelligent ones among them rule the world through the men. Women are the real truth. They are the darkness, the lack. Anything that lacks something is feminine. Men are the scattered presence. Women are the unending void.
In Bible a woman was the reason for the woes of Adam. Anything that lacks, tries to fulfil that lack to achieve stability. Women take men as standards and try to compensate them. Which is wrong. Women don’t lack anything if they don’t compare it with women.
Women create. Men are just instruments of creation. Women don’t need raw power to rule. They have their minions who are in a delusion of ruling the world.
Anything which achieves stability had their positive and negative in equilibrium. A man should have enough femininity to be kind. He should be tender and still hard when needed.
For a man like me it is necessary to become tender along with the hunter, protector approach. The people who choose to be alone have to have feminine qualities to take care of themselves.
A person who has achieved harmony is aggressive like a man and tender like a woman.
Now after this higher sort explanation I would like to look into my personal experiences. I would like to ask your pardon for my prejudiced view because I would be looking on my experiences from an essentially male perspective.
Women due to whatever reasons, resemble need, the major need is of protection. Which is in our society is expected from males. For males women mean pleasure, comfort or support.
My idea for a women is someone who has been shattered and built again, just like me.
My previous experiences haven’t been so fulfilling and mostly satisfying. Since every individual’s needs are different, I with my women was able to gauge their needs and fulfil them, but when you fulfil needs without being asked, it loses its importance. I kept giving pieces of my heart till I was heartless.
Now I am in harmony. Women for me are goddesses, but not all women, only the ones who are capable of being my goddesses. They are the goddesses and I am the sacrifice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Competent Authority

You imagine a girl painting a picture of you as Tyler Durden from fight club. A pizza delivery boy goes to deliver a pizza at a whorehouse. ...