Sunday, 7 June 2015

Fantastic word salad

Bodies like porcelain, they walk around in tight fitting dresses gently swaying their hips from side to side. Their hair tied in a bun. The train to Marcohl will is still 3 hours late and these stewardesses are not going to be in my train. Marcohl is a boring city and nobody wants to go there. It’s a city with lot of factories and not much has been built there except for factories and workshop. It is a mechanics dream come true, and being an engineering student, it is my mecca. I throw a glance at the stewardesses again and then getup to get a coffee. I am a coffee addict. And though coffee is a bad thing according to Trandza people, I don’t believe it. I got this habit when I went for upgradation of my skill benefit in Yufop. My parents still don’t know about this, and I am trying to quit, still i won’t feel that coffee is bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Competent Authority

You imagine a girl painting a picture of you as Tyler Durden from fight club. A pizza delivery boy goes to deliver a pizza at a whorehouse. ...