Ugly intentions
Beautiful faces
Ugly faces
Still ugly intentions
Scattered around
Like litter
I need some sanity
Sanitization of the mind
Hygiene in my thoughts
Freedom from corruption
And that's not possible
So I dive in the muck
Play the game
Get dirty
But my soul is clean
Coz it's not my choice
I'm free from the garbage
While being in the garbage
I can't clean it up
So I have another life
Where I am clean
Where it's all good and green
Where everything is nice
And so I'm fine
An archive of my writings and a place for my writing experiments and projects.
Saturday, 13 July 2013
Dirty and pure..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Competent Authority
You imagine a girl painting a picture of you as Tyler Durden from fight club. A pizza delivery boy goes to deliver a pizza at a whorehouse. ...
-
Jay thrashed his fingers across the strings of his bass guitar, the basis notes reverberating through the dimly lit club. The cr...
-
Is life beautiful? Well it depends. Is the world beautiful? Again, it depends. The earth though is beautiful and there is no doubt about tha...
-
He saw his result and closed his eyes. He felt like his head is swirling around in circles. He had never expected that from himself but now ...
No comments:
Post a Comment