Thursday, 11 July 2013

Castles in the air

I had written this ballad for SD.

Castles in the air
And you're my princess
I wish I was there,
Like you're in my heart's recess

It's a wild wild east
And I'm a lonely cowboy
I'll take you away from all this
To our own land of joy

You are my blue sky
You are my red rose
You are my heart's trouble
And you're my love dose

Can't get enough of you
I just want more
There's nothing that the future holds
Still I wanna see what's in store

It's a wild wild east
And I'm a lonely cowboy
I'll take you away from all this
To our own land of joy

You are my sweet love
You are my shrine
You don't belong to me
Still you are mine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Competent Authority

You imagine a girl painting a picture of you as Tyler Durden from fight club. A pizza delivery boy goes to deliver a pizza at a whorehouse. ...