People should have a little if not much humanity in them but that bastard didn't had any. I respect my elders, teachers and everybody,.. I mean that's what you call 'sanskar'. But he was a person who broke my rule. I feel really bad about myself when I hate someone but I hate that person with the bottom of my heart,... he made my life misrable and instilled in me a fear which took a lot of time to be overcome. And yes he was my teacher in school.
I don't know why people become teachers. Is it to show of the whatever little knowledge they have to the children who don't know anything? six years have passed but I haven't forgotten those days. I mean he totally believed in the concept of "catch them young and ruin them young", but he failed. The bastard is still alive and may be ruining more lives of innocent children.
i was blocked and i couldn't retaliate but things still linger....., some times i feel that how can I hate a teacher? But then i know... he wasn't a teacher,.... he was a bastard...
I don't know why people become teachers. Is it to show of the whatever little knowledge they have to the children who don't know anything? six years have passed but I haven't forgotten those days. I mean he totally believed in the concept of "catch them young and ruin them young", but he failed. The bastard is still alive and may be ruining more lives of innocent children.
i was blocked and i couldn't retaliate but things still linger....., some times i feel that how can I hate a teacher? But then i know... he wasn't a teacher,.... he was a bastard...
No comments:
Post a Comment