An archive of my writings and a place for my writing experiments and projects.
Monday, 21 March 2011
Transformation - the snake in my sleeve
He made home in my sleeve.
I fed him whatever I ate.
I tried to make him happy.
I tried to make him content.
He survived the cold with warmth of my body.
My sleeve was the most comfortable place for him.
I thought he will never bite me,
But I was wrong.
He bit me and left me to bleed to death.
His poison circulated in whole of my body.
Now I am like him, only better.
I am toxic, lethal.
But toxic only to the poisonous,
That's the difference.
And I don't wear sleeves anymore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Competent Authority
You imagine a girl painting a picture of you as Tyler Durden from fight club. A pizza delivery boy goes to deliver a pizza at a whorehouse. ...
-
Jay thrashed his fingers across the strings of his bass guitar, the basis notes reverberating through the dimly lit club. The cr...
-
Is life beautiful? Well it depends. Is the world beautiful? Again, it depends. The earth though is beautiful and there is no doubt about tha...
-
He saw his result and closed his eyes. He felt like his head is swirling around in circles. He had never expected that from himself but now ...

No comments:
Post a Comment