An archive of my writings and a place for my writing experiments and projects.
Saturday, 12 September 2026
Shitshow Dandiya
There are some things that sound totally batshit crazy and so does the person who talks about them but they need to be written down even if the person who writes these things sounds totally batshit. The deep structure of this nation can be primarily divided into three layers, the top in which those live who live there, the middle composed of criminally insane but quite sane to know what they are doing just at a lesser scale picked from lower classes so that they have ingrained jealousy and hatred for those who are better and better off than them each one of them being a potential genocidal rapist and the bottom layer which is composed of common people. The chief unit of deep "administration", if we can even call it that because there is not much administration involved except elevating the privileged based on some arbitrary rules and oppression and impunity for the rest of the people which strikes them as fate or God's will, is family. Family is the unit that is manipulated and where divide and rule does its real work and not everyone is aware of these designs so the divide and rule works making the individuals in the family weaker and more dispossessed than they were before. These motherfuckers are always on offensive despite having absolute control and with people who are oblivious to their existence. At this point of time these motherfuckers are making people sick and selling them medicines, making people lazy and making them order through quick commerce and food delivery apps, making people dumb and selling them AI. I have seen the needless torture that is inflicted on people and how they are made dispossessed and I have seen how the very core of this land is rape. There is nothing that can be done about it. People who come to know the actual reality unfortunately still have to procreate because, well, the family wants them to procreate. It is essentially slavery perpetuated by technofeudalism just at a level where it looks like fate and the fate of people for the most part is not authentic. Beneath the layer of culture religion and spirituality its tribalism and rape. I write this shit down because I like to give people diagnoses of their suffering, that if shit gets real for them, they know that what happened to them and that it was not their fault and I decided to do this because I know the kind of infinite torture, and for no reason at all, can be inflicted on people and especially the people who are not prepared, who are good and who have no resources, mental, physical, spiritual and intellectual, to save them. The unfortunate part of it all is not that those who perpetuate this are evil, they are in fact absolutely evil, and entitled but that they are extremely incompetent. God is nowhere in the picture except as a prop while the Government does the kind of administration and welfare it does.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bread and Butter
I have no idea how deep states of other regions operate but I have idea about Purvanchal, and although the regions are connected modus opera...
-
Jay thrashed his fingers across the strings of his bass guitar, the basis notes reverberating through the dimly lit club. The cr...
-
He saw his result and closed his eyes. He felt like his head is swirling around in circles. He had never expected that from himself but now ...
-
Like all the males in the world I too ponder upon this question sometimes. ‘What was God Thinking?’ I mean just think, are they really made ...
No comments:
Post a Comment