An archive of my writings and a place for my writing experiments and projects.
Monday, 7 September 2026
Old School
The Purvanchal deep state that is connected to deep state of this nation is a stool that rests on three legs, one, we will kill you; two, we will rape the women in your family and three, we will kill your family. The best part is that you have to do nothing to come under the radar, well, at least in my case I couldn't find anything out of the line except that I wrote poetry and blogs which might actually be out of the line because I have seen a BHU art professor going cray. Probably because she must have gone deeper into her field and tried to explore surrealism. In my life as I retrospect, I realise that it might be simple, local hate crime. Here is the deal about hate crimes in this country, while you try to live your life peacefully trying to earn enough to feed your family, someone hates you based on whims enough to destroy your family and rape the women in your family and possibility is you don't even know them. I just a few years back had no idea that pajeets are so daring. In some cases however hate crimes are committed and they get out of the hand and escalate so much that the State has to take care of it so one ends up realising that the State is just an extension of these criminal motherfuckers. Now let's talk about the three legged stool, one, we will kill you. This leg has no effect on someone who is not afraid of death. The second and third stool, we will rape the women in your family and we will kill your family are also useless because these bastards are already raping women in your family with the intent of rape and genociding totally innocent families just based on their whims. There is a particular conditioning of the individuals employed in this establishment, like they can destroy the whole world to fuck a women they have eyes on, that's the base intent and they enjoy raping the women of a person's family in front of them. It does sound very familiar even though none of us have actually seen it or had it happening to ourselves. I got acquainted to this arrangement in late 2010s and kept on getting acquainted to it more and more and since I was a firm believer in Indian civilization it was kind of heavy for me to finally reject it completely. It's not God. God was never in the picture. I have seen some personally tough times and it is during those times I came to know about non-existence of God and the power of faith both. Though I find it hilarious that individuals whom you don't even know hate you and, as I realised, for reasons that are not in you but in them. It's a simple case of jealousy and psychological projection. The best thing that I know that the big daddies who run Purvanchal and possibly Bihar too sell people from their region to get humiliated and exploited by Individuals of other regions. Democracy can go on forever if mafia dictatorship has the control of people's souls and fates. Guess it's time to order some cigarettes and chocolate from Blinkit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
EIC
Colonization whether it be of a country or person or intimate life of a person works by invalidating the history. Personal colonization work...
-
Jay thrashed his fingers across the strings of his bass guitar, the basis notes reverberating through the dimly lit club. The cr...
-
Like all the males in the world I too ponder upon this question sometimes. ‘What was God Thinking?’ I mean just think, are they really made ...
-
The yellow submarine silently explores the vast green sea. The captain looks through the periscope for the slightest hint of the island of s...
No comments:
Post a Comment