Friday, 28 August 2026

Kafkaesque Copacabana

I have been privileged enough to see the bottom line truth of existence in the country we live in. And I think I won't be boasting if I say that not many people are able to survive it. The shocking thing that I discovered was that no one is safe except those who control this bottom line truth and God as always doesn't come to help except in the form of faith, but that faith is inside you and not someone in the sky. This country works on Murphy's law. This law states that anything that can go wrong will go wrong and I do not know about the rest of the nation but in places like Purvanchal this law specially affects, good, weak, helpless or the innocent. This observation led me to realise that the practical God of this nation is predatory and unfortunately it also has theological and bureaucratic powers. In my case survival is not the issue, dignified survival is, which I realised that unless you are delusional is out of question. Thriving is reserved for the impune and brattish and the impune and brattish who project false benevolence and tolerance. Shit can get totalising fast and the practical God in this nation unfortunately judges people based on stereotypes. It is based on stereotypes that people are sent to hells and these hells are artificial, both metaphysically artificial and through intimate exploitation of the conscience of the person thrown in hell. The kicker is this the stronger your conscience is, the more you are going to suffer because it will be exploited however if you go against the current then not only you will suffer you conscience but you will suffer the artificial consequences of the transgressions one has done. The judgement of transgressions is individualised and that means a good man can suffer his whole life for taking a small bribe in this deeply corrupt nation while individuals who are habituated of committing rape live like they are living on a tropical island. I have had an absolutely terrific luck to look into and analyse the soul of this nation, the very core of its deep governance is rape, I can't say about rest of the nation but I am by now sure about Purvanchal, despite the surface pretensions of purity and piousnsess and don't get it wrong common people are still, despite the passing of old generation, pious and pure but when the core itself is rape, they won't be for long. There is not much that can be done in this situation except paying attention on the association of objects in one's mind, people, places and things. I visited hell for no reason and I personally find it quite comfortable and the only reason I write is because I worry for the weak, innocent and good and because I have realised that those who send people to hell in this nation do not deserve to have that power. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

For Goody Two Shoes

I end up writing for young good boys once in a while because distraction are many. Life is unpredictable for even those who understand the g...