An archive of my writings and a place for my writing experiments and projects.
Sunday, 5 July 2026
Unreal Star Studded Sky
You kind of grow up when you end up seeing behind the curtain. When I was younger I used to pay attention to the simulation theory but now I don't. The universe even if it is a simulation or a hologram, the suffering is real. Though mid-30s I ended to realising that the world is in fact a simulation but an economic one. Strip all things, and I'm talking about the world not life or universe, and only money remains and unfortunately the world impacts the life too and as I was lucky enough to know it, a hundred percent. Everything except air is acquired through money and I say this because till my late 20s money wasn't a consideration in my life, it was a simple idea that you work and you earn money and you do the spending and take care of your family through it. It is when I realised that the flow of finances for totally self-sufficient, self-dependent and capable people can be interrupted and blocked and their expenses can be increased leading them to poverty. I ended up realising that the deep state is what is actually God and I also realised that there are no moral or legal consideration in this setup. When a law-abiding and a God-fearing person sees this arrangement he becomes absolutely free, like I did. The rich basically play financial tennis as the people in the lower classes are governed by whimsical criminals each one of them a potential genocidal rapist with the knowledge of infinity through rampant and yet very intimate exploitation. The executive branch of the deep state of this country is composed of lower class criminals with each one of them being what the American idea of Hitler is and for the lower classes and the dispossessed, they are governed by individuals who are not unlike the criminals shown in Slumdog Millionaire, the ones who scoop eyes of children to make them beg on the streets. Given the diversity this country has it was odd for me to believe the simplicity with which it is governed at the base if we remove the complexities of religion and social conventions which as I ultimately ended up realising are just more things to exploit people for. I experienced Purvanchal deep state in 2016, though I ended up retrospecting and I realised that that it was walking with me throughout the country, when I went to college, and later possibly due to my grandfather's political background. I was on social media which was social networking in 2012, and it is later I realised that individuals who were on social media in 2012 were there for the sole reason that they could afford smartphones and computers to access the internet which is not rocket science unless you are a person who thought that things happening in this country are organic in nature, internet revolution in this country was still 4 years away and arrived in 2016. These motherfuckers annihilated my culture and as I ended up witnessing later, my civilization and the indigenous religion and whatever you see now is just a hyperreality. I ended up realising these motherfuckers, if you bypass the tyranny are grossly incompetent and I realised that the very cultural machine of my region, Purvanchal, is corrupt and composed solely of rape and there is no recovery for my region anymore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Competent Authority
You imagine a girl painting a picture of you as Tyler Durden from fight club. A pizza delivery boy goes to deliver a pizza at a whorehouse. ...
-
Jay thrashed his fingers across the strings of his bass guitar, the basis notes reverberating through the dimly lit club. The cr...
-
Is life beautiful? Well it depends. Is the world beautiful? Again, it depends. The earth though is beautiful and there is no doubt about tha...
-
He saw his result and closed his eyes. He felt like his head is swirling around in circles. He had never expected that from himself but now ...
No comments:
Post a Comment