Tuesday, 7 July 2026

Boiler Room

The deepest political insight for me in this nation was when I realised that a person's autonomy can be hijacked in a tier-4 town which doesn't even have proper roads or medical facilities. Social media is full of bullshit with people acting out their deprivations and insecurities which a discerning eye that knows that it is all engineered, but then it has some genuinely funny moments and a lot of people are able to display their talents and share their experiences too. The way this country this country is in actuality it would be curious to see how the lives of the influencers turns out to be in future. It is essentially selling soul to the devil and since I have witnessed behind the curtain I know that it actually is selling soul to the devil. I have this personal lore about devil, he was an angel and he was told to prostrate before a human when God created him and when he refused to prostrate and so God banished him from heaven. I read this story and I thought about it, and I realised that while I would have prostrated because I am an obedient person I understand when someone doesn't want to bow down to a creature inferior to him and also what does it tell about God in the story? While we talk about selling soul to the devil, one who has truly seen the shit hit the fan in his life ends up knowing that what actually runs the world and specially this country is both objectively and subjectively way worse than the actual devil. You become famous, you sell your soul and then you start consuming souls to stay afloat because if you don't you will end up getting ruin and this is the start of the predation. Predatory totalitarianism is when such individuals who are in habit of consuming souls to stay afloat gain power and are jealous of people who have a modest but happy life made from their own hardwork and thus predation starts. Concept of karma, of what you do comes back is objectively false especially in an exploitative country that only doesn't seem exploitative because of delusions pumped into the minds of people, but the concept of karma only works because if you end up doing something that is against your conscience you can be exploited based on that and it can be termed as karma which is essentially a form of victim blaming and is rampant in the Eastern Uttar Pradesh, Bihar and Jharkhand. Post the internet revolution, those who are really intelligent if they were delusional at all about this nation and the myth of meritocracy they have realised what this country actually is, and from what I have personally experienced I realise that things are not going to get better for the majority because people are ruled by individuals who are not only spoilt, entitled and incompetent but also criminally insane who know what they are doing the apt expression would be entitled psychopaths and this is not an overstatement. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Competent Authority

You imagine a girl painting a picture of you as Tyler Durden from fight club. A pizza delivery boy goes to deliver a pizza at a whorehouse. ...