Thursday, 4 June 2026

DJ and DJ

While a lot of my writing might seem paranoid it is not actually. I am a calm individual who was anxious as a school and college guy but mostly related to studies. There is a reason for why I write what I write, one because I have the capability to analyze things and two, while I considered keeping my mouth shut and minding my own business like the boomers do, I ended up realising that the motherfuckers employed by those who actually rule this country, and the keyword is actually, are doing anything to anyone and it's getting clearer day by day, thanks to cheap internet data, that neither this country has an intelligence establishment nor the Pradhan Sevak is in actual control. I have written repeatedly that this is not a BJP vs Congress issue, what rules this country is permanent and so are the criminals employed by it for crowd control. I have seen things and I realised that dignity is structurally lacking in this country because as I repeat often to stress it, the base reality of this country, which I have been lucky to see and see which crushed all the idealism that I inherited from my grandfather. You want to know the real tragic part? Those who rule this nation do not understand genuine respect, I ended up realising that they don't even have the concept of it and it is how I realised that these motherfuckers aren't old money or royals or individuals with a lineage, these scum only understand respect and extracted out of fear and while one can take respect extracted out of fear as absolute administrative optimisation after my observations in the past decade I realise that it is not the case. Since these motherfuckers do not have a lineage they are jealous of people who do have it and so covert genocide of families and individuals goes on which in newspapers becomes just another tragedy we read about. And this would explain the readiness of these bastards to adopt western culture while making the indigenous cultures so unlivable, mongrel and ugly, example: DJs playing vulgar songs in events like Saraswati Puja, and making western lifestyle as something to aspire to which act as carrot for the lower classes that they will, given the setting of this nation, never achieve. There is a total absence of dignity for people and I also know the strata till where, and it would till the upper middle class though it is mostly felt by the lower class and then the lower class and criminality of the ones criminal among it is used to control the mobility of the middle classes. Am I thinking too much? Imagine the administrative genius involved in this, there is none. I was there when there used to be Durga Puja pandals in my hometown and they used to mean something. I was there when weddings of people used to mean something, I was there when marriage and people's words used to mean something. When I returned back to Purvanchal I realised that the very cultural machine has corrupted to the point of no return, the culture of my beautiful land is controlled by mafia and I ended up realising that these motherfuckers do not even have the intelligence to understand it and this mafia is unfortunately also the intelligence and providence of the land and it's directly connected to the religion and the base reality as I ended up realising is rape so dignity for people, especially up till the upper middle class is out of questions and anyway bastards going to Taj don't give a fuck about dignity while they discuss five year plans and logistics of this nation. You have to realise that there is no recovery of this nation from what has happened, it has already been sold and not in 2014 since quite a long back, 2014 was only the time when the grip was tightened on those who carried the real culture within them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Competent Authority

You imagine a girl painting a picture of you as Tyler Durden from fight club. A pizza delivery boy goes to deliver a pizza at a whorehouse. ...