Monday, 29 June 2026

Chhammak Chhallo

In the last decade I have seen what actually rules this nation and it is demonic beyond your wildest dreams there is no God in the picture except in your faith and unfortunately this infinite evil is also pathetic. I ended up realising how inferior individuals can cross all thresholds of evil for spare change and that made me rethink my position about the lower class of this nation. The informal intelligence, if we can call it that, setup of this nation derives from criminals among the lower classes. I realised that only thing that kept the lower classes human despite consistent exploitation was the culture and that has been systematically destroyed and replaced by a hyperreality that looks like culture but is devoid of the actual cultural substance. This is not a BJP issue though it accelerated it. Those who are acquainted with Delhi press, the publication behind magazines like Grihshobha and Sarita also published a lewd magazine called Saras Salil for blue collared men. Corruption of lower classes has been the agenda of the deep state of this country since forever and who bears the brunt of this corruption in the lower classes? The women. It is them who are coerced and raped. I, like Indians thought all of this sporadic but it is in the past decade I ended up realising that it is Indian deep state policy especially in North India, I do not know about South India. Manohar Kahaniya, again by Delhi Press is still published today, and this kind of shit is for people who can assimilate it. The Gen Z calls masturbation gooning and it has assimilated it, they watch pornography but they don't rape women. The same can't be said about the lower class people who do not have the psychological and educational resources to assimilate the data that is being fed to them. I said that because state of lower class women is terrible and I in the past decade ended up realising that this shit is centralised and a deep state policy in fact the so called guardians of the poor people are criminal rapists selected from their own ilk and unfortunately the same applies to the middle class too. Rape is not sporadic, it is the symptom of being ruled by rapists who employ rapists and I ended up realising that nothing is sacred in this country. I laugh at American memes for their irreverence but they did not promise their people the sacred. The bafflement for me arrived in the past decade when I realised that in this country even sacred is not sacred and it hides it so exceptionally well that even if the country is in fire one wouldn't be able to believe it. We live in rape nation and the most baffling thing was when I realised the cemented nature of this arrangement in Varanasi, a place I considered to be the spiritual capital of this nation. These motherfuckers are just selling vibes in that place while exploiting and raping people. I'm just thankful to BJP that I ended up knowing the truth so that I can focus on better thing in life. Remember rape is centralised in this country, it is the deep state policy and whether toh end up seeing the external manifestation of it in the society or not these motherfuckers are so habituated of it by now that it is not going to change. The country that we read of in Chandamama, the Puranas, the Vedas, has collapsed and since long. What remains is fake vibes that delude people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Competent Authority

You imagine a girl painting a picture of you as Tyler Durden from fight club. A pizza delivery boy goes to deliver a pizza at a whorehouse. ...