Sunday, 21 June 2026

Aliens Vs. Predators

The most important thing is to have clarity about the environment we live in and to adapt without turning evil. If one has to compromise with their morals and ethics one has to always make a mental note of why they make that comprises although it's incredibly difficult when the very soul of the environment that one lives in is corrupt. I have not made many compromises with regards to my personal ethics except when dealing with systems that are wholly corrupt. It took me quite a while to realise that the real issue in this country is not corruption, people can live peacefully in corrupt societies too by adapting. You have to pay a bribe to a government official, you pay it and get it done with in fact most of us got our driving licenses like this. The corruption that I talk about is the soul level corruption of this land and it is how I realised that religion as well as the civilization of this country is finished with no hope of recovery although the drama will go on forever or as long as it can go on. Like I said, the real problem of this nation is not corruption, it is predation. A potent metaphor of it would be anesthetising people and eating their flesh and in case the victim is helpless then eating their flesh without anesthetising. It's just a metaphor but it has applications on the physical plane. When I saw the setup I ended up realising that only true jobs are farming and business, and I despite being in healthcare, which wasn't supposed to be a business treat myself as rendering health services to people though I make it sure to keep it as ethical in the systemic pressures of the environment and times we live in as possible and this makes growth, in an environment of absolute corruption, impossible. The difference between United States and India is that even though their billionaires might be imperialistic the common people there are honest, hardworking and truth seeking and seek to preserve their ideas of liberty. In India it is a zero sum game of snatching morsel of food from the other person's mouth, the scarcity that was built in this country destroyed indigenous cultures and my village ended up becoming one of the casualities of this permanent food packets from the helicopter scenario where people have to fight for grabbing the food packets. People who wait in lines are permanently done for in this country, only two kinds would remain, those who don't wait in lines and get things delivered at home and those who fight and kill for grabbing things and opportunities. I write for awareness and this awareness leaves two choices actually one choice initially eating other people to progress in life. The best thing the present government has done is lifting the illusions the governments of past had put on the eyes of people. It's about selling, even selling yourselves as we see on social media and there was a time when it was about sharing. What remains for a common person is to have as much fun as they possibly can and try to create good memories and there is nothing that matters more than that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Competent Authority

You imagine a girl painting a picture of you as Tyler Durden from fight club. A pizza delivery boy goes to deliver a pizza at a whorehouse. ...