Friday, 22 May 2026

Vishwanath's Tears

I have had the good luck to feel the full force of Purvanchal deep state and I find it funny because I spent my childhood and and majority of my life outside Purvanchal. I obviously was the wrong guy for these shenanigans but since the power dynamic is absolute there is nothing that can be done about it except writing out the mechanisms. The deep state of Purvanchal is a feudal-criminal syndicate and an extractive setup with rape as the chief currency. I have always believed my culture to be of a superior nature and it is because I have seen its superiority at my nani's village, it is nothing different from the greater nation as this whole nation, at the lower two-thirds of the iceberg this society is a rape based economy but in Purvanchal it is special because these motherfuckers are especially cruel and the reason for this is that they are weak. I ended up realizing that my region is ruled by individuals who will sell their mothers for money and the setup operates like a protection racket which is still okay because all places have criminal underworlds which work as informal economies, the issue arises when one realizes that this rape based protection racket is directly linked to religion and operates from the level where most people think God resides. It's been a humilation to realize how inferior kind of assholes rule my region and the best part of it all is that I had no business in it, it's just simple predation by impune predators who decide fates of people because their finances are sorted mainly because the source is the informal economy of extraction and extortion. I know for sure that the race of my people is not inferior it's just that the strenth came from the culture and these motherfuckers have destroyed the real culture and now forcefully dictate a mongrel hyperreality to people in the name of culture. While everything looks alright outside, communities that were present in the 90s have been thorughly destroyed and a surveillance mafia dictatorship at the psychological plane is enfoece where fates of people are being decided by incompetent rapist who also double as feudal intelligence operatives and religion only act as a victim blaming mechanism for good men and pious women. There is not much can be done once a place has devolved into a rape based extractive economy with each district acting as an independent feudal kingdom, where making people commit incest is used as political tool. Next time when you visit Varanasi and feel the spiritual vibes which unfortunately are fake, know this bottom line truth. Of course normal life goes on at the surface but I'm talking about the deep state which unfortunately decides the fates of people and these motherfuckers are not only not well-intentioned but have also given themselves the right to rape people while young children eat salt and rice in their mid-day meals in primary schools. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

उफान

सपने टूटते हैं  तो दिल टूट जाता है, दर्द का दरिया उमड़ता है कभी, कभी गुस्से का उफान, खालीपन सा घर कर लेता है  सीने में और फिर हम फिर उस खालीप...