Tuesday, 12 May 2026

Lion Capital

One has to have a deep understanding of the country to navigate the deep reality of it. I understood the country through Purvanchal, which was supposed to be my native, though ultimately I ended up realising that your only native is your family and if you are pushing it, your community. It was a serendipity but I ended up realising that the cultural machine in Purvanchal is corrupt and I do not know how true it is for other regions of this country. This kind of thing is inevitable when the culture intersects with feudalism, religion, politics and corporate interests. I have seen the last remnants of my culture back in the 90s, and when I woke up from my sleep of chasing a career and stability, I ended up realising that it is James Cameron's Avatar happening in real-time only thing different is the ones doing it to my culture are not as classy and grossly incompetent compared to Avatar's antagonists. When I gained the eyes to see it I realised that it is British style Divide and Rule and active exploitation in overdrive coupled with cold war Russia style surveillance. One would suppose that a country like India would have an intelligence establishment, especially internal, doesn't seem to be the case from what I have seen because as a common citizen I would assume that the intelligence establishment, especially domestic, would neutralise threats, and that's not happening at all crypto-islamists and urban naxals with iphones who send common people on the path of naxalism are thriving, the indigenous religion of this nation has been dogmatised and defiled. If at all what I have experienced is the intelligence establishment of this country here are my two cents about it: one would assume that intelligence establishment of a country would have good individuals who know how criminals function, but what I have seen is it's criminals who know how good people function and it ends up being less of an intelligence setup and more of a criminal exploitation setup. In the past decade I have seen the kind of misuse of power and capriciousness that was beyond my wildest imaginations to associate with a country like India as it projects itself. People's lives are based on whimsy and this happens when these motherfuckers have all the means to judge people and their characters though I doubt they have the intent and competence. While I believed in the government till at least 2013, I ultimately ended up realising that at the base of it all is feudal-corporate exploitation setup with religion and mafia as its enforcers and while that shouldn't bother common people who are good and do their jobs diligently unfortunately this setup is also the providence. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

उफान

सपने टूटते हैं  तो दिल टूट जाता है, दर्द का दरिया उमड़ता है कभी, कभी गुस्से का उफान, खालीपन सा घर कर लेता है  सीने में और फिर हम फिर उस खालीप...