The most important thing that I ended up realizing is that humans can be conditioned in any way and that means that they can be conditioned into believing that sex and money as the ultimate goals of life. I have paid heavily for this realization and it’s ironical because I was a believer in meaning, ideals and higher purpose. What happens when individuals thinking of sex and money as ultimate goals of life end up getting control of people who believe in higher purpose? People believing in higher purpose become disillusioned. One can’t believe in healing people and helping them achieve meaning and fulfill their lives when there is an active genocide going on which looks like fate. All good things in life are free, air, water, nature, the night sky, sun but as we see now, nothing in life is free except air. I have seen a level of corruption in this country that is hard to describe in words. It is spiritual corruption and in a country known for its spirituality. In the past decade I ended up realising that cultural machine of this country, and specifically from the region I hail from is corrupt and compromised. I ended up seeing the crude application of Marxist false consciousness, it was not even a refined but what restored my faith is when I saw the nature working its magic from within the body and mind of a person. And that is when the self realises the political imposition of false consciousness it rejects it just like the body’s immunity rejects foreign bodies. Realising this was enough for strengthening my belief in nature and its neutrality which I already was a believer in. Nature doesn’t save you from predators, it helps you in developing abilities to save you from it and that’s why a deer or a rabbit can run fast or a turtle has a hard shell. Of course we are talking survival and in a civilized environment we wouldn’t have needed to but what I have seen at the psychic plane is a jungle raj, predation that preys on the helpless and the dispossessed, a place where higher human values collapse. While other people might have a different experience than me, I believe that the base reality of this nation is jungle raj and it is because it is the bottom line. When things devolve, or even stripped bare all that remains is power play, exploitation of weaknesses, predation and weakness and I wouldn’t have been so cynical if I didn’t know that this thing happens at an existential level. I got my evidences empirically and I chose to believe them because there is no level deeper than the existential plane and it is Darwinism at this plane in this country however the genius of this country is that this social Darwinism and predation hits people as fate, karma or God’s will.
No comments:
Post a Comment