An archive of my writings and a place for my writing experiments and projects.
Monday, 18 May 2026
Chicken Tandoori
The most important thing that I have learnt in my life is that only thing that matters in life is the present. The right here right now. I, since I have seen the deep arrangement of this nation, have realised that the future is unsure, more than one would believe it to be, and that one's past can be co-opted and reinterpreted or can be irreversibly ruined. It's all psychological alchemy, if some good person comes to know that you used to masturbate in your teens it would be something endearing. It is how I view the antics of the Gen Z on social media. However if a lower class criminal rapist, exactly the kind of Individuals who are employed be the deep structure of this nation as crowd control enforcers, it would be a thing of blackmail. The normal state for good people and the dispossessed in Purvanchal, and I do not know about whole of the country, is that of an existential blackmail and intimidation through religion and this religion unfortunately fails to affect the so called "bahubalis". When I returned to Purvanchal in 2016 after living out of the region for whole of eighteen years I found my culture destroyed. My hometown now has burger and pizza shops but the community that was there in the 90s has been destroyed and people live like the how people in metros live in their flats and the community now is not of genuine concern but fake. Villages, despite the Panchayat politics, still retain genuine concern but I do not know for how long and in villages one pays for genuine concern by also allowing malignant interference in life. This malignant interference was not there in the 90s, or at least not as rampant. Though, personally, I have been a victim of malignant interference in my life throughout my life. It is post 2016 that I realised that in Purvanchal, and I don't know if it can be genralised to the whole of India, the intelligence and providence are the same thing and it is invasive, so invasive that if you do not pay attention it will take your decisions on your behalf, and since it is malignant those decisions won't be good. It's basically the age old village rapist setup, in which which village rapists raped mothers and sisters of lower caste people in front of them for entering the temple or drawing water from the well but just a level deeper where you can't differentiate this setup from God and at the upper echelons this setup meets the industry and corporations. The issue is not this however, any system is technically a system, the issue is that not only these motherfuckers are impune but also incompetent and tyranny hits differently when it is coupled with incompetence. The most tragic part that I ended up realising was that indigenous religion in this country is not even nationalised and networked. The godmen are lackeys of local so called strongmen and do the job that is equivalent of guiding the chicken to tandoor.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
उफान
सपने टूटते हैं तो दिल टूट जाता है, दर्द का दरिया उमड़ता है कभी, कभी गुस्से का उफान, खालीपन सा घर कर लेता है सीने में और फिर हम फिर उस खालीप...
-
Jay thrashed his fingers across the strings of his bass guitar, the basis notes reverberating through the dimly lit club. The cr...
-
The yellow submarine silently explores the vast green sea. The captain looks through the periscope for the slightest hint of the island of s...
-
I got to have my creative milestones for inspiration. Of course I have to depend on the 90s Indian comics book narratives for getting inspir...
No comments:
Post a Comment