An archive of my writings and a place for my writing experiments and projects.
Sunday, 8 February 2026
Vidyapeeth
I kind of feel that I'm done with diagnosing the deep political system of this country, and rather not go deep in it as there is nothing to go deep anymore. The truth is money and sex in form of exploitation and rape and everything else is embellishments. Exploitation is inevitable and so once in a while I might write detailing on the methods and approaches to counter them as much as it is possible. While it might seem the sex and money bottomline in form of rape and exploitation is particular to Purvanchal deep politics, I don't really think so. I think it's applicable on the greater nation as well. The most unfortunate thing about all this Varanasi, considered to be the seat of knowledge and spirituality, is in Purvanchal, effectively making religion a scam. These bastards destroyed Hinduism, my beautiful syncretic culture and the most baffling thing was the realisation that in Purvanchal there is biopolitical control of nutrition and food especially with women, people are deprived of things as basic as food and of course the finances too are controlled. This, is absolute totalitarianism at a biopolitical level and further stratification of an already stratified society, though the ultimate strata remains just one and is defined by impunity, whims and capriciousness. I have had an encounter with the individuals in this setup and they are such that a common man wouldn't keep them even a hundred kilometres near their family and unfortunately these scum exert biopolitical control over people's including women's bodies. It works by employing lower class criminal scum as, for lack of better words, criminal and intelligence operatives, against the middle class who are effectively being disarmed by sabotage of their linguistics, literature and culture and by brainwashing them for aspirations that are simply not achievable in sealed stratas except for those who sell their souls. The fun part of it all is I had no business in this shit and was dragged on it like they say in Hindi, pigs dragging you to their muck, though I did what I had to after being dragged in the muck. A common man doesn't want much, a job, a partner he can vibe with, to take care of his family and financial and social security, none of which are actually achievable in this country except in form of a delusion that one keeps trying to keep together. In Purvanchal as I realise being able to work to earn money, is also a privilege, so the inference is that this is essentially slavery. I'd rather focus on my interest, chief among them are nature and universe and of course what is left of literature and science.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Competent Authority
You imagine a girl painting a picture of you as Tyler Durden from fight club. A pizza delivery boy goes to deliver a pizza at a whorehouse. ...
-
Jay thrashed his fingers across the strings of his bass guitar, the basis notes reverberating through the dimly lit club. The cr...
-
Is life beautiful? Well it depends. Is the world beautiful? Again, it depends. The earth though is beautiful and there is no doubt about tha...
-
He saw his result and closed his eyes. He felt like his head is swirling around in circles. He had never expected that from himself but now ...
No comments:
Post a Comment