An archive of my writings and a place for my writing experiments and projects.
Saturday, 28 February 2026
Vidhaan
It feels like time has stopped. I have a few goals. I didn't want to write except for fiction, but something is amiss from the normal discourse. Something that wasn't fifteen years back. I remember just a decade ago, watching science fiction short films on the channel Dust on YouTube. It's a great channel for speculative and science fiction short films. It was a time when I didn't know the fact that humanity is a slave, and that even if we go to Mars as a species, we would remain a slave. In the late 2010s I realised that wherever I go in the country, and the world my backward third world town that now takes pride in eating pizzas travels with me. This town, was not so backward just twenty years ago, and I was there to see it. Yes, exploitation and murders were there but you could be safe if you weren't extremely unprivileged and minded your own business. The community was strong, and it was, in my case either relationship based or intellect based. Rapes as I grew up to realise are not reported in Purvanchal because the victims are silenced through blackmail and intimidation and as more beans spilled I found out that it is in fact centralised and is perpetuated by the deepest structure which is ironically the keeper of morality too. The best part is that rape is not used to discipline women, which is any way demonic, it is whimsical and the reason is assigned later. I was too busy chasing my goals that I failed to realise that I was having structural disadvantage, in my case it was just individualised whimsical hatred but it let me know how people might be structurally deprived of basics in the name of caste any other traits. And when I say basics I mean very basics, like food and medicine and inflow of finances in a family. It led me to realised that in Purvanchal's case absolute micromanagerial totalitarianism is going on with individualised exploitation and whimsical torture of people with no basis. It didn't really affect because I was fine, if not good, at what I did but the fact is that I was prevented from experiencing my own life which I anyway did. This is how people get into spirals of sex and drugs. It made me realise that the setup here, the region which has Kashi, is employment of lower class rapists who have existential jealousy on people above than them and granting full autonomy over their lives. It is, in short, weaponisation of lower classes against the middle classes by the so-called upper classes. It's a slavery situation and kind of cyberpunk setup which is kind of hilarious in a third-world backward area. The majority of lower classes except the criminals who are employed suffer terribly and perish and now since a decade the same is applicable to the middle classes as the intellectual community eroded and caste based alliances form. Here is the fun part, I just wanted to see my patients and write my stories and there was nothing else. The real culture by now is totally eroded and a mongrel cultures is being promoted by totally inept rapists with elements of religious dogma. It is kind of hilarious that these motherfuckers are applying divide and rule and disarming people of any sort of potential empowerment like education and knowledge but then what can be said, time is cyclical. I am just having fun and I just read science for leisure now as I realised that colonization of Mars now means sending slave labourers from Bihar to die their first minus the culture that the "girmitiyas" sent to West Indian sugar cane fields had. It is feudalism 101 with corporate greed and all of these motherfuckers are rapists behind the veneer of civility. God simply doesn't exist but He/She empowers passively and it's best to worship one's gods than be forced to worship others which might happen in changing political scenario and because time is cyclical.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Competent Authority
You imagine a girl painting a picture of you as Tyler Durden from fight club. A pizza delivery boy goes to deliver a pizza at a whorehouse. ...
-
Jay thrashed his fingers across the strings of his bass guitar, the basis notes reverberating through the dimly lit club. The cr...
-
Is life beautiful? Well it depends. Is the world beautiful? Again, it depends. The earth though is beautiful and there is no doubt about tha...
-
He saw his result and closed his eyes. He felt like his head is swirling around in circles. He had never expected that from himself but now ...
No comments:
Post a Comment