Sunday, 1 February 2026

Third World Order

I see divinity as a combination of archetype and energy while religion as a biopolitical governance practiced by a government deeper than the visible government. And after being so many years on this planet I have realised that this deeper government practices politics which is pure economics. I ended up realising that hell suits me better, as all good, actually moral and empathetic people go to hell and all demons and demonesses go to heaven. While the fate of actual women is terrible in this country, the same can't be said about the demonesses as they sit on the shoulders of demons and without doing any actual work get all the benefits of heaven. People appreciate Dostoevsky, and I know his quotes, though despite having his books I didn't bother reading him much because I find him overrated. To me he seems like a man who was dishonest and was tortured by his conscience and he ended up philosophising the pangs of his conscience in his written works. Kafka on the other hand too was tortured by his conscience but his works have a matter of fact humanism and workings of bureaucracy and not needless moralising like Dostoevsky. It took me crossing thirty years of age to finally realise that there is in fact no God except capitalism, I believe in ethical capitalism but I ended up realising that ethical capitalism, especially in countries like India is like the bird dodo, extinct. The version of capitalism in India is that first they would make you sick and then sell you medicines. First they would make you tired, and make you suffer with social anxiety, and then make you order from quick commerce companies. I find it especially funny because I have intense hatred for communism. Humans are not compatible with communism as a form of government and everywhere it has got setup as a form of government it has evolved into fascist capitalism. I have no personal political philosophy except happiness and dignity for all but if someone forces me to pick one from available ones, I would select libertarianism. I have looked for God and ended up realising that only form of God available are archetypes combined with energy, and I believe in this kind of God despite being an atheist politically. Like Lord Ram's idealism infused with energy, or Lord Krishna's wisdom infused with energy, or Lord Hanuman's strength and devotion infused with energy. I respect all archetypes, but I'm personally devoted to two archetypes, Goddess Chamunda goddess of war (and wrath), and Goddess Sarswati, Goddess of Knowledge. I had my experience with the power structures of this country and I ended up realising that power in this country is basically about retaining the right to rape people, exploitation anyway is a constant. It sounds too much and even unbelievable but I have subjectively confirmed it, though subjective evidences don't amount to actual evidences. I ended up realising that institutional religion in this country is actually only opiate of the masses. It was a heartbreaking experience for me when I realised that the ones in control in this country have destroyed traditions which had been continuing in this country since hundreds, or even thousands, of years. The prime motivation behind destruction of authentic cultures and their replacement with mongrel cultures and hyperreality of lies? Lust and greed. It was not that hard to guess, but one would expect better from individuals who have access to all the resources and knowledge in the world. But nope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Haystack

You lock in. Chekhov’s spirit flows in your nerves, it’s stream of consciousness. You roleplay Samurai Jack, trapped in the future with shap...