An archive of my writings and a place for my writing experiments and projects.
Saturday, 21 February 2026
Meethi Batein Bol Kar
Writing fiction is hard in this economy so I write non-fiction. The myth-making in this country has collapsed and while I would have loved superhero movies and mythofantasy in this counry's media, the reality of this nation which was able to observe in the past decade makes it redundant. I have been lucky enough to grow up reading works for children by great people like Anant Kushwaha and magazines like Chandamama and while I see the reality of this nation collapsing due to rampant exploitation which is visible through the internet which, again, has evolved into another tool for exploitation than what it was when I was younger during the Yahoo Messenger days when I used to roleplay Harry Potter characters in Harry Potter chatrooms. They have since 2013 tried to construct a Bigg Boss style hyperreality but failed because they are one, they are incompetent and two, they don't give a fuck about people or art. What you have now is localised mafia dramas, police procedurals, crime documentaries like Burari murders and historical-religious propaganda, which mind you, which mind you happened earlier too just in the favour of Muslims. The issue is, people's realities are individualised and constructed and totalitarianism is sporadic and packaged as fate and karma so that people don't come to know that it is in fact political. Mafia dramas and police procedurals are fine given they are done with intent, and people have options of warmth. The "warm" options that people now have are outright delusional that don't match the lived reality of the majority. I was in favour of TVF shows but as the reality of this nation collapses at the rate it is doing right now, they will become redundant. I like Anurag Kashyap movies but he has a knack of showing reality as it is, not to delude you but to make you confront it,.and he has intent, which these selected voyeurs who make propaganda lack. I don't really care about Indian media and news media as I don't have any interest in knowing if aliens drink cow milk, and watch either ill-intentioned criminal voyeurism or sentimental slop. I only watch superhero movies by Marvel and DC as they instill hope about the world even if there isn't any. As far as Purvanchal goes the meghdol I have experienced in since 2016, is false accusations, blame shifting and victim blaming and these motherfuckers specialise in taking credit for other people's work while shifting their blame on others. Purvanchal deep state philosophy is simple, as stated in the movie Soldier, "kaam khatam, aadmi khatam."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Competent Authority
You imagine a girl painting a picture of you as Tyler Durden from fight club. A pizza delivery boy goes to deliver a pizza at a whorehouse. ...
-
Jay thrashed his fingers across the strings of his bass guitar, the basis notes reverberating through the dimly lit club. The cr...
-
Is life beautiful? Well it depends. Is the world beautiful? Again, it depends. The earth though is beautiful and there is no doubt about tha...
-
He saw his result and closed his eyes. He felt like his head is swirling around in circles. He had never expected that from himself but now ...
No comments:
Post a Comment