In 2013, it was all about learning all that I can so that I can write my stories. There are a lot of writers who do this and I have seen writers gathering all the information they can so that they can turn that information into stories. But it is during the same time I came to realise the transactional reality that pervades our society and even though I took the information for my stories from a supposed public domain I had to pay a thousand percent interest on it as well as I came to know the stratification where individuals above a strata can take freely whatever they wanted from others while they take interest from others for little things that compounds infinitely. When you are in an extractive exploitation setup you have to make your decisions about what can be extracted from you, and I not before fully understanding the setup, decide that if I’m to be extracted by the entity that extracts will only give out instruments that help people see. To know the world clearly, not the earth but the world, is to realise that it is basically a debt trap in the guise of a civilization and a setup of infinite extraction through methods such as intimidation and blackmail. If you are aware you can choose the things that are going to be extracted from you, but only if you are aware. Seeing is important and in my case what occluded my ability to see was belief in God and morality. I still have my personal faith and morals but now I really don’t believe that there is a God or morals in the entity that governs us and this acceptance of reality is not whimsical, it has scientific basis for me. My faith is dependent on belief in archetypes and energy and I don’t equate it with the power governing workings of the world. There is a freedom in knowing how intimate the exploitation is and it takes effort but there is an obvious freedom in bypassing the control and I’m not a person who would bypass the control especially if it feigns as an authority, but I ended up realising that it is outright evil and demonic. All this might sound very pessimistic but actually it is as realistic as it can be at the deepest possible level unless one likes to be at the mercy of literal demons. Of course life circumstances differ greatly and in non-extractive societies life must be better but then I ended up realising that what I see and what I experience is the bottomline. People who have their curated delusions, on the whims of those who curate those delusions, would end up experiencing the same bottomline the majority experiences and it makes luxuries redundant because for the most part retaining luxuries requires killing your conscience and becoming a demon oneself. Not everyone has a conscience, but those who have them prefer the heaven of lightness of their conscience to the heaven of physical pleasures especially if being in physical heaven entails consuming souls of the innocents. I write stories on the side and write things that are not stories. It is how I’m extracted and I try to make sure that the only thing that can be extracted from me are instruments that help people see. In the reality we live in, seeing clearly is the only form of freedom that there is.
An archive of my writings and a place for my writing experiments and projects.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Competent Authority
You imagine a girl painting a picture of you as Tyler Durden from fight club. A pizza delivery boy goes to deliver a pizza at a whorehouse. ...
-
Jay thrashed his fingers across the strings of his bass guitar, the basis notes reverberating through the dimly lit club. The cr...
-
Is life beautiful? Well it depends. Is the world beautiful? Again, it depends. The earth though is beautiful and there is no doubt about tha...
-
He saw his result and closed his eyes. He felt like his head is swirling around in circles. He had never expected that from himself but now ...
No comments:
Post a Comment