An archive of my writings and a place for my writing experiments and projects.
Monday, 12 January 2026
Multiverse of Madness
I achieved my maturity in life when I realised it's all basically about perception. Perception is how the modern politics manipulates and exploits people, and perception is how misunderstandings between people organic or engineered, happen. By my third year of college I wanted to shed all my delusions and experience reality as it really is. Breaking news: there is no one reality. But, there are facts, irrefutable facts, but the reality we are living in especially the socio-political reality, there are facts behind facts too. I, due to my background, had a science oriented upbringing and I see that science in the past decade had been left much behind except those nutrition and gut health reels that you see on Instagram. The universe, galaxies, blackholes, terraforming, wormholes are not something that people actively talk about unless you are a nerd, which in India is rare, and have a group of nerds as friends, which again is rarest of rare occasion. I understood the game properly in this country when I realised that rape is a systemic entity and is propagated by the deepest and highest structure of this country, who has time for wormholes when there are rapes to commit. I grew up on comic books and children's magazine and literature and so I had particular kind of a perspective about life and perception about this country, and it is after back to back experiences that I learnt the true nature and true soul of this country. It's not that bad, middle class in this country is still beautiful but I would say that's about it, lower class is getting corrupted at a fast pace due to deprivation and upper class, the actual upper class and not the visible upper class, is no less than demonic which employs the lower class, especially the criminals of the lower class, against the middle class of the country. You understand this setup and life becomes quite easy. Once you understand the game of perception you realised that the worldview you had in your childhood is as valid as the worldview you have now, after disillusionment with the nation, the bureaucracy, the polity, the pillars of democracy and the society. You realise that you can have the perception you had as a kid, after engaging your defences against manipulation and exploitation that is rampant in the Indian society. Once you see the true picture and the truth of rape, telling no to people, which a lot of people find hard, becomes incredibly easy. I, due to my good luck or bad luck, whatever you call it, was able to see the deepest level of governance of this country which comprises of exploitation of any and every weakness and that includes and not limited to, your goodness, your illnesses, your inferiority complexes, your lack of confidence, your secrets, your relationships or for that matter anything under the sun. It is either that I'm actually living a hell or it is that there is no God in this country. Though I would always choose the absolute real experience which I consider to be the bottom line over made up delusional reality and curated comfort. Only comfort I want is the comfort I have built up for myself. The crux of the matter is that your delusions are all valid, given you are aware of the actual reality. The world you come across in comics, or marvel movies are all valid and you can choose to inhabit them given you are not delusional about the actual exploitative reality of this country and this world. It's basically about perception and that can be politically altered, but you can choose your comfortable delusions given you are aware of the actual reality. The reality of the politics of the world walks with us and there is no escape from it, so you can choose to see absolute facts that are divorced from aesthetics and sensations and know that there might be facts behind those absolute facts too and then you can choose the aesthetics you want to live in, and if you are a prudent self-respecting person you can make modules of the cultures you represent within you. Then you can consciously choose the delusions you want to live with and the worlds that you want to inhabit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Competent Authority
You imagine a girl painting a picture of you as Tyler Durden from fight club. A pizza delivery boy goes to deliver a pizza at a whorehouse. ...
-
Jay thrashed his fingers across the strings of his bass guitar, the basis notes reverberating through the dimly lit club. The cr...
-
Is life beautiful? Well it depends. Is the world beautiful? Again, it depends. The earth though is beautiful and there is no doubt about tha...
-
He saw his result and closed his eyes. He felt like his head is swirling around in circles. He had never expected that from himself but now ...
No comments:
Post a Comment