An archive of my writings and a place for my writing experiments and projects.
Saturday, 29 November 2025
Shire Visa and Hogwarts Entrance Exam
It is a decision, things one should write about. I can pick and choose, or write something that I always wanted to write whether it matters or not. I can go back in time in the early very late 2000s and early 2010s and find out that I wanted to write noir, or speculative fiction, or or adventure fiction. I go a bit further and I realise that I want to write pulp fiction, weird fiction and cosmic horror. I would love to express 90s comic book and magazine vibes in stories. I can use transgressive fiction as shock when it is absolutely necessary. I can write mythofantasy and fantasy. The options are numerous and I can mix and match, maybe create a masala out of all of the things I want to write about. Flash fiction is great to test the waters. The best part of it all is that writing doesn't matter anymore and I'm just writing for creating the worlds I want to create or exploring the worlds that I want to explore. Writing as a vocation if you know the real truth of existence, is over and done with. Yet, it allows people to access the worlds, fantastical realms that they can inhabit and explore. Like I can read Lord of The Rings and inhabit the Shire, or read Harry Potter and enroll in Hogwarts. It is a whole different things that if you belong to places like Purvanchal you might have to give income tax to live in Shire despite purchasing the book, the money from which does directly to the author, the actual creator of Shire. Or you might find that you are not qualified for admission in Hogwarts, despite buying the books, again the money from which directly goes to the author, and the best thing is that all of this can happen retrospectively. Transactional living is a hallmark of Purvanchal, and this how things are done here, apart from rape, favours and revenge are currency and it starts in childhood. You take someone's favour and he becomes your owner, and you will die paying him the interest of the favour taken and yet the debts won't be repaid. Of course this happens only if you are a good man or woman, otherwise you can just decide to fuck it, and learn the trick and starts giving others favours to exploit the infinitely. Beautiful region, isn't it? Purvanchal? I'd rather prefer to stay in Shire and study in Hogwarts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Competent Authority
You imagine a girl painting a picture of you as Tyler Durden from fight club. A pizza delivery boy goes to deliver a pizza at a whorehouse. ...
-
Jay thrashed his fingers across the strings of his bass guitar, the basis notes reverberating through the dimly lit club. The cr...
-
Is life beautiful? Well it depends. Is the world beautiful? Again, it depends. The earth though is beautiful and there is no doubt about tha...
-
He saw his result and closed his eyes. He felt like his head is swirling around in circles. He had never expected that from himself but now ...
No comments:
Post a Comment