An archive of my writings and a place for my writing experiments and projects.
Tuesday, 23 September 2025
Vishwaguru Feels
You know how that works, tech bros who think of everything as calculation and code dictating lives of people, and humanities people who should really decode and create socio-cultural setups are lying with dildos of LGBTQ, communism and socialism in their ass while flicking their beans with the vibrator of capitalism. The collapse of this country is a sight to behold. I have no business in it though, I'm just sitting in the front row with a popcorn bucket in my hand while I document this trainwreck of a country. My own culture has been raped out of recognition so I don't really have to bother with others. I create aesthetics because I like creating aesthetics. It's an insurmountable task in the totalitarian slavery but it's not a mission for me, I do it because I enjoy doing it. I enjoy writing and I enjoy creating aesthetics, and I do it in my free time as a hobby so no harm done. I recently got myself old copies of Chandamama from a scam looking website, thankfully it was not, and after reading older editions of Chandamama, even the ones which I had not read earlier, I realised that I was not hallucinating, literature, art and media really had gravitas in the past. My goals are simple, having fun no matter what, and if I'm not having fun then trying to have fun and I would suggest the same to everyone in the present political scenario. It's not going to get better for those whom it is not, because it is already better for those whom it is, growth is a mirage and while for those who live in poverty who might rise, they are going to do it in exchange of their soul and the gun of blackmail for their past and family history will always be there behind their heads and their progeny's heads should they choose to procreate. This is the real setting and this is how it is behind all the social media hullabaloo and influencing, brand promotions and IIT passing out and UPSC qualifications. So here are the basics: earn money, try to keep your family together and have fun. These are the only three commandments for the India of today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Competent Authority
You imagine a girl painting a picture of you as Tyler Durden from fight club. A pizza delivery boy goes to deliver a pizza at a whorehouse. ...
-
Jay thrashed his fingers across the strings of his bass guitar, the basis notes reverberating through the dimly lit club. The cr...
-
Is life beautiful? Well it depends. Is the world beautiful? Again, it depends. The earth though is beautiful and there is no doubt about tha...
-
He saw his result and closed his eyes. He felt like his head is swirling around in circles. He had never expected that from himself but now ...
No comments:
Post a Comment