An archive of my writings and a place for my writing experiments and projects.
Tuesday, 30 September 2025
Vidhaan
It's been quite some time I have realised that writing is meaningless in absolute totalitarianism but narratives make people's lives better and reading and writing provides people with narratives that they can adopt. With my experiences with psychiatry I have realised that only proper cure of mental disorders which are not neurological in nature but psychogenic are education and knowledge, this realisation came after the realisation of the fact that mental health issues are a political entity and it is at the same time I realised that a lot of people live in absolute totalitarianism at the psychological plane and it's sporadic so it looks like those who are not living in totalitarianism have merit. This realisation was the end of meritocracy as I knew it, and I finally realised that it's just the money that matters and not college degrees, though education and knowledge are of supreme importance for being able to know yourself and for maintainance of mental health and college degrees help in social survival which is the only form of survival in an absolutely totalitarian political setting. Reading is everything and I prefer fantasy because reality can become unbearable, but the unfortunate thing is that the reality of people too is absolutely orchestrated. In places like Purvanchal, where I belong from, it's a setup of straight-up exploitation and there are various methods that are used for it. At a professional level the most commonly used method is inducing imposter complex and one has to have knowledge of their subject and of themselves to counter that. Once I realised the level at which the totalitarianism is present, it became easy to decode the setup. It's as simple as a bunch of megalomaniacal, egomaniac and self-assured assholes and rapists employed by them exploiting people based on blueprints of morality, social conventions, religion and law. If you have noticed this country, you would easily see that it's only the good people that suffer, I have been seeing this pattern since childhood and it is justified as God loves good people more so he puts them to tests which is a standard religious justification. The real truth is however that this country is run by entitled psychopathic criminals and so good people are natural enemy to them and so they are tortured and exploited the most. It's funny that things are this simple but they are and there is nothing that can be done about it because the control is at a level where it can't be countered and have no doubt about it, it is all political and economic, there is no greater truth to it. Build your fortress of comfort and happiness and be sure that it will be eventually raided by criminals who run this nation but build it nevertheless. Do the best you can, it's the best you can do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
उफान
सपने टूटते हैं तो दिल टूट जाता है, दर्द का दरिया उमड़ता है कभी, कभी गुस्से का उफान, खालीपन सा घर कर लेता है सीने में और फिर हम फिर उस खालीप...
-
Jay thrashed his fingers across the strings of his bass guitar, the basis notes reverberating through the dimly lit club. The cr...
-
The yellow submarine silently explores the vast green sea. The captain looks through the periscope for the slightest hint of the island of s...
-
I got to have my creative milestones for inspiration. Of course I have to depend on the 90s Indian comics book narratives for getting inspir...
No comments:
Post a Comment