An archive of my writings and a place for my writing experiments and projects.
Sunday, 21 September 2025
Grih Mantralaya
There are individuals in this world who are filled with nothing but hatred for people they hate people for their race, social class, caste, religion and even their mental and physical attributes even those on which people have no control over. It was a good realisation for me as I was the kind of person who used to think why would someone hate someone who has done no harm to them. The world however doesn't work like that. Hatred and discrimination is the engine that actually runs the world and if you honestly look back at your life you would get multiple evidences proving this fact. The game, especially, in this country is of numbers. When the population is more you can get away with hating and harming due to your hate anyone. You might have seen in the 90s that mountain and hill people were always loving and cooperating in nature, it is because in the hills and mountains due to the terrain people need each other. Hills are not same anymore though, thanks to the media hatred and discrimination has reached there too and corrupted the mountain and hill people. This proves that you can corrupt anyone, of course their essence won't be corrupted but politics of hate can cloud their mind so much that they won't be able to reach their essence. The culture I belong to used to run on love. This what I grew up with, abundance of love and respect for each other, until in my youth I came across the entity that controls the culture and I realised that these motherfuckers are full of hate and discrimination and none of this hate and discrimination has a basis in reality. I have seen the literal destruction of the culture with my own eyes if I compare the culture I grew up in and the state of culture at present. Of course it is related with money, social class, political power, sex and resources and the assholes harvesting these at the expense of people have employed criminals who are filled with needless hate and discrimination. It's not rocket science the setup, these motherfuckers are picked up from the lower classes and exposed to the lives of people way better than them. One of the basic things in selection of these motherfuckers is that they are criminals, have massive egoes and zero integrity, and these assholes then are used to sabotage people of good family backgrounds, I won't be going into the details of sabotage but I would explain the mind of these employed criminals work. Having access to the lives of people way better than them they start to think themsleves as better than them which unfortunately is not the case in reality and due to their massive egoes they keep finding faults in them to make themselves feel superior to them and in many cases the faults found are either immaterial or imagined. It is these kind of individuals whom the actual establishment of this country, which is present at the deepest level, deeper than even the government, or if it is actually the government than I have no idea, I just know that godmen are a part this system of exploitation and rape though it's hard to explain the actual setup but I would suppose that individuals from all walks of life are a part of it at different levels. The things that I have noticed that are used to sabotage people and families and even end them are magnification of immaterial faults into something big, nitpicking, guilt-tripping, victim shaming and blaming and when things really amp up straight up intimidation, blackmail and physical torture. It is how I came to know that the structure that has access to your minds, bodies and memories is a criminal syndicate and directly connected to corporations even corporations of foreign origin and godmen and religious setup. When I came to know about involvement of godmen and religious figures in this setup that was my last step in fully turning atheist politically. Though at a personal level I'm still a spiritual man and I, due to tradition of my clan, still believe in Divine Mothers. My best guess is those who actually run this country (and now I'm sure that it's not Narendra Modi) are coolies and slaves of Whites and Muslims. Why Whites and Muslims? Trust me I have my reasons and very solid reasons for my assumptions. It's a political system of exploitation, while the government does token effort of governance. The reality is that it's a banana republic where these motherfuckers are literally selling your lives, thoughts and memories to foreign corporations even in backward regions like Purvanchal and Bihar and even in tier 3 and tier 4 towns. The technicalities mechanism of control is something I haven't still been able to decode but then there are countless cases of remote neural monitoring and I have studied them carefully to make sense of them. The thing to know is that the setup is not individualised only the targeting, torture, suffering and sabotage of people are, the setup of control is systemic and everyone is a part of it. It's as simple as the more people hate, the more they become isolated and incapable of living a happy life and less happy they are the more easy to control and sell things they become. The situation is such that anyone who talks about this setup is discredited and branded insane and of course they are as it is unbelievable but the funny part is that these motherfuckers are so filled with hate and used to raping, torturing and murdering innocent people that after the rise of internet the actual condition of this country, the crime, the discrimination as well as discontent and unhappiness of people is for all to see and anyone who gets over their cognitive dissonance can see things clearly now. It's basically system of sociopolitical and socioeconomic slavery where only the ones chosen due to cronyism and nepotism or on the basis of absolute lack of integrity and the mindset of betraying their own people rise up in life and life of people is divided into invisible stratas in which in the past decade they have been conveniently locked into. Who thought with all the idealistic things we are taught in school, life would be this simple. Not me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Competent Authority
You imagine a girl painting a picture of you as Tyler Durden from fight club. A pizza delivery boy goes to deliver a pizza at a whorehouse. ...
-
Jay thrashed his fingers across the strings of his bass guitar, the basis notes reverberating through the dimly lit club. The cr...
-
Is life beautiful? Well it depends. Is the world beautiful? Again, it depends. The earth though is beautiful and there is no doubt about tha...
-
He saw his result and closed his eyes. He felt like his head is swirling around in circles. He had never expected that from himself but now ...
No comments:
Post a Comment