An archive of my writings and a place for my writing experiments and projects.
Sunday, 24 August 2025
Electric Universe
It's fun when you have to rectify the retardation of others. It's like showing them how it is done. It's a whole different thing that the motherfuckers I'm showing it are incapable of learning. India turned out to be a very social society and in a way that useless fucks who do not matter to you at all occupy your mind and your mental processes for no reason other than wasting your time. Still it doesn't matter in the long run once you learn to compartmentalise, you keep doing your job while the thoughts of the useless fucks keep occupying a large portion of your mental processing. The trick is to keep doing what you are doing and to not stop. The incompetence and retardation is real and unfortunately it comes with a side of entitlement. The entitlement, however, I suspect, is not even side, it's fused into the main. I kept dealing with disbelief and cognitive dissonance until I became completely sure that it is the incompetence, idiocy and retardation of totally inept yet unfathomably cruel assholes that is flowing in the nerves of people in this country. It's like a movie in which you have to act, the script is decided and so is the future of the main character that is you, I mean you are the main charcater in your life, but like in a B-grade movie the scripts keeps changing in real-time depending on the whims of these incompetent yet somehow entitled assholes. When charge of your life is not in your hands but in the hands of absolute bottom of humanity who somehow still have the main character energy there is not much left to do except taking the front row seat, grabbing popcorn and enjoying the Kanti Shah's Angoor that your life is. I mean I could have got along with a pre-decided fate but the real unfortunate tragedy was when I realised the real-time nature of it. I see the civilization imploding in real-time just because the assholes at the top couldn't employ right people for the job. Like God made man in his image, they employed the assholes in their image. For people like me, there is more to life than permanence. I like the people who plant trees so that their future generations can rest in shade and eat fruits. The future generations, however, would be showing their fruits on OnlyFans. What was unbearable to me in all of it was the cheapness of it all. It's like all the finer things that civilizations developed all throughout humanity were just decoys, and it happened because these motherfuckers decided to have all the finer things for themsleves and destroy all the finer things that others have. They decide to delete refinement from the lives of others so that they can feel like emperors, when they could have refined their own shit in a more finer way than the others and that would have acted as a distinction. I mean I was done when I realised that food is a subject of discrimination in this land. It is a real issue, and it is an issue because individuals have been employed to discriminate with people on the basis of food. How cheap can shit get? And since I have seen it, I'll tell you there is no limit to it. Once you realise that people are discriminated for eating a pizza bought from their own money, everything ends. It is as if something like a pizza, essentially a food item is gold that is to be gatekept. It betrays the mindset of individuals who control and unfortunately also write the fates of people in this country. When things get this basic, you realise that growth is impossible, and not because it can't be but because it is how it is meant to be. It is then one realises that British left the power not in hands of Nehru but in hands of criminal extortionists who ended up accumulating enough to rule, but couldn't upgrade their class and so they decided to end the refined cultures in the lower classes making it in the image of the general compartment of Indian Railways, which of course was designed by the British, where people kill each other for a seat. Of course there is no hope, neither personal nor collective. What one can do is try to survive and accumulate, that's the only thing that one can do. God is not in the picture, he never was. He was always a decoy, but he lives inside you watching this shit show unfolding. This country has collapsed from inside, the shell remains and it probably would remain. There are no trees to be planted for future generations, just live in present, have fun and try to preserve what you have. We are dealing with colossal incompetence coupled with entitlement, and this has no cure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Competent Authority
You imagine a girl painting a picture of you as Tyler Durden from fight club. A pizza delivery boy goes to deliver a pizza at a whorehouse. ...
-
Jay thrashed his fingers across the strings of his bass guitar, the basis notes reverberating through the dimly lit club. The cr...
-
Is life beautiful? Well it depends. Is the world beautiful? Again, it depends. The earth though is beautiful and there is no doubt about tha...
-
He saw his result and closed his eyes. He felt like his head is swirling around in circles. He had never expected that from himself but now ...
No comments:
Post a Comment